Chapter 7

Connor's POV

"So what are we doing?" Kian questioned.

"Me, you, Lucy, Ricky, and Jc are going to do would-you-rather," I said fixing my hair in the mirror.

"You really like her," Ricky said, looking at me through the mirror.

"I just want her to be happy-um... never mind."

"What aren't you telling us about her?" Jc said.

"I've told you everything you need to know." I didn't lie.

"What about what we want to know?" Kian said.

"Is this about what you and Liam were talking about yesterday?" Jc asked.

All of the boys were staring at me. It made me feel uncomfortable. Saved by the bell, Lucy was here. I made sure my snapback was on securely. I opened up the door.

"Hi," she smiled. Right when she walked in wishbone attacked her.

Oh my god. She looks asdfghjkl; wow. She walked through the door. She greeted the dog, and then the boys, and they greeted back. I shut the door and took a deep breath.

"So, what are we doing for YouTube?"

"Would-you-rather," Ricky said.

"Are you comfortable in front of the camera?" I asked.

She laughed, "Of course!"

"Alright!" Kian said.

We all sat down on the couch. Lucy was on the end, and I sat next to her.

"Okay, I'm going to tweet, asking for would-you-rathers," I said typing on my phone.

"Is it that simple?" Lucy questioned.

"Oh yeah," Ricky laughed.

"Alright we can probably start," I said. Immediately all of the boys got off the couch, ready to make their entrances. Lucy followed.

"Hey, what's up you guys, it's Connor," I waved. "And today-" immediately Ricky jumped into the shot, followed by Jc. Kian then jumped and lied across all of us. "We are going to do would-you-"

"Wait! LUCY!" Kian shouted.

She slowly walked over and then flopped down next to me.

"Okay, now we, are going to do would-you-rather."

"I'm Kian,"

"Ricky,"

"JCCCCCCC!"

"And that's Lucy,"

"Lucy,"

"Luceee,"

"Yes, this is O2L's new friend Lucy," I said.

"Hey O2L!" she laughed.

"The first would-you-rather is from volleyball8708 asked would you rather lick Jc's foot, or make out with a monkey?"

Jc's put his foot in Kian's face.

"Monkey," we all said in unison.

"Yeah probably me, too," Jc laughed.

"Gina Styles asked, I don't want to read, someone else read," I shoved my phone away.

"Gina Styles asked," Ricky said taking over, "would you rather have hair everywhere, or no hair at all?"

"Probably hair everywhere..." I said.

"Yeah," the other boys agreed.

"Really?" Lucy said.