Chapter 3

Connor's POV

          I splashed some water on my face. "Say this with me, Connor. You. Are. Seeing. Things." I looked into the mirror. My eyes sparkled. Okay. Now try to enjoy the rest of your night. Jeez. I walked out of the restroom and started to think about things. Why am I not in a relationship? I questioned. I'm not afraid of commitment. Maybe because I like being alone. Hm... I don't know. I feel incomplete. Like, I know there is someone out there waiting for me, but I don't know if I'm ready. I have only had three relationships. Maybe it's because I really need to trust someone before I can fall in love with them. Connor. You're so freaking weird. Like literally you are so- A girl fell into my arms. Um hi? Wait.

"Thank you," I heard her say. I sat there like a sack of flour. My jaw dropped. It. Was. Her.

"Hey, you're Connor Franta," she said casually.

"In the flesh," I said coolly, "And you are...?" I needed to know.

"Oh, I'm Lucy," she smiled.

"You don't sound like a Californian," I said confused.

"Well, I lived in New York, but things got kinda... messy, so I moved out here."

"Oh," I looked into her eyes, they were really red, "Are you okay? You're eyes look a little red."

"Oh um... yeah I-I um... contacts," she stammered.

"So you watch O2L?" I said trying to get off that topic, she was obviously uncomfortable.

"Yeah! You guys are hilarious!"

"Who else do you watch?"

"Tons... Shane Dawson, Jenn, Tyler Oakley, Sawyer Hartman, Bethany Mota, Meredith Foster, kind of a lot of people..." her voice trailed off.

"Well, all the guys are here, if you want to meet them..."

"Actually I should probably get back to my brother he tends to worry," she said looking over at him sitting alone.

"Your brother?" I said with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, but tell you what," she took my phone and put her number in, "I'll take that offer another time," she smiled and then walked back to her table.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Who do you guys watch on YouTube? Leave it in the comments!

Pictured: Surprised Connor