Chapter 21

Lucy's POV

It has been a while since I had met Marcus Billiard. I had decided to call him back, and he told me that he wanted to meet with me in his office in Hollywood. Today was the day to meet him.

"How bout this?" I turned to Connor, Liz, and Ricky who were all snug on the bottom bunk bed. Liz scrunched her face up like she had smelled something rancid.

"I agree," Ricky said imitating her stinky face.

"Help me," I whined.

"Sit down, I got this," Connor said getting up. I smiled. That's adorable. He's going to help. It's a good thing he has a good taste in fashion. Or I'd end up wearing a box...  I hoped onto the top bunk, next to Leo, and waited for Connor to finish picking out my outfit.

Connor's POV

This girl has so many clothes... I love it. Okay... I don't want her to look disgusting. I picked up a pair of brown lace-up boots that were lying on the floor of her closet. I couldn't even begin looking. There were clothes everywhere. It looked like a rainbow exploded. There was way too much going on and it was overwhelming. Ooh a maroon skirt. Hanging in the closet was a velvet maroon circle skirt. But what goes with this? I opened up the other closet. It was Liz's.

"Das mine," Liz joked.

"Shh!" I hushed.

Her closet was much more organized than Lucy's. I'll find something much easier in here. I picked up a white top that was on a hanger.

"What the hell is this?" I thought aloud.

"That's a bustier," she laughed.

"And a bustier is..."

"It's like a crop top."

"Oh, this'll do," I said throwing the clothes at Lucy.

"Easy there," she giggled, hoping down from her bunk bed. "Whoa. This is actually a really good outfit... You're not secretly gay are you?"

I choked, "No."

"Good," she said giving me a kiss.

I smiled. "Go get your clothes on," I ordered.

"Yes, sir!" she saluted and trotted to the bathroom.

"What do you think they are going to talk about with her?" Ricky asked.

"I have no idea... The guy seemed pretty excited over the phone though."

"Something big?" Liz questioned.

I shrugged, and sat down on Lucy's bed. Leo was asleep on her pillow. I pet the furry kitty and he purred. What is this meeting going to be about... Is he giving her a job in the art business? She'd be so happy. Is she getting her own stand? What is he going to say to her? Should I go in with her? Maybe-

"Ow," Lucy said tripping over her feet. She was dressed and looked beautiful. I must have been staring because she gave me a what-are-you-looking-at face. "Uh... we should probably leave... LA traffic and everything."

"Uh, right," I managed to spit out. I jumped down from the bunk and grabbed my keys off the mini fridge.

"Bye, Liz and Ricky," Lucy smirked.

"Bu-bye," Liz rolled her eyes.

I shut the door behind us and put my arm around Lucy. I pulled her in close to my body. She smelled of vanilla. I kissed her head. She grabbed my other hand and interlocked our fingers. My car was parked in front of her dorm. I opened up her door.