Chapter 13

Connor's POV 

O2L's tour was just beginning. We were flying out to Hawaii the next day. I really didn't want to leave Lucy though. Even though we had just began our relationship, it felt like we shouldn't be seperated. They guys liked her. It shouldn't be a problem with them. They like to call us 'Lunar.' Lucy's fine with it. She thinks it's funny.

"Do you guys think I could-uh-um-I could..."

"Ask Lucy to come to Hawaii?" Sam smiled.

"Yes! Yes you can!" Trevor added.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Lia's coming, maybe they can bond!" Jc said.

"But, I already invited Tyler and Troye, isn't three a lot?"

"She's your girlfriend, go invite her."

I ran to my car and drove to her college. I was excited. I knew I wouldn't be able to spend time without her, and she'd be on break from college. I knocked on the door eagerly.

"Lucy! Lucy! Lucy! Lucy!"

"What! What! What! What!" she answered opening the door.

"You, me, Hawaii, tomorrow, pack!"

"Jeez, calm down, okay, I'll pack."

Lucy's POV 

We boarded onto the plane. I was scared. I never told Connor my secret. I couldn't swim. Not one bit. Not at all. Of course I'd been to the beach before, just never in the water... I don't know why. I was afraid of sharks coming and eating me. I was superstitious. I had watched way too many shark weeks in my life to the point where stepping into the water terrified me. It was stupid. I sat next to Connor on the plane. Hawaii was a long flight, and I just wanted to sleep. I shut my eyes, hoping to awake in a beautiful paradise.

And I did. I woke up to the bump of the landing. The boys looked extremley excited, and I couldn't blame them. I would be too if I got to go on tour. It'd be so cool. But I don't do YouTube, or anything special for that matter. I'm just Lucy. Typical, 20, soon-to-be 21, Lucy. Once we got off the plane, fans immediately recognized them. They were mobbed with girls. I gripped onto Connor, then realizing his fans didn't know about us I quickly let go. We made our way to their hotel past all of the screaming fangirls.

It had been a day in Hawaii. A beautiful day I spent mostly with Connor. Today we were going to the beach, and I was really nervous. If anyone asks I'd say that I just want to tan. That's all. It was embarrassing to tell people I didn't know about as much as any 6 year-old-girl. 

When we got to the beach I saw Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan waving and motioning towards a spot they had saved for us. I put my towel down and started to pretend tan, or avoid going in the water.

"Hey, Luce, wanna come in the water with us?" Connor asked.

"Nah, I'm going to tan for a little..." I murmured.

"Okay, but if you change your mind, we'll be in there," Ricky said.

I just shut my eyes. It was times like this where I wished I wasn't afraid of the ocean. I sighed and flopped back onto my towel. I may as well just get tan. I sat there for what was probably five minutes but felt like five years. My eyes were closed the entire time. I opened up my eyes and could see two people lying next to me. I sat up on the towel and looked to see who I was in between. My jaw dropped.

"Hi," Tyler Oakley laughed in that adorable way he does.

"You're Lucy, right?" Troye freaking Sivan said.