Tina

Ever since Antonio said that he loves me I just.. I don't know what to say.

He's suspended from school for two weeks so I just sit alone at lunch, I want to sit with Mikey and Erika but I feel like they're on Tyler's side. Antonio calls me every once and a while but our conversations are dry and kind of awkward

Today he's finally coming back and I really really miss him around me. But that also means Tyler is coming back. I blocked his phone number and all of his social medias. I told Michael serenity and Erika about what happened and they both tried to defend Tyler. I am so done with them. I get that they're his friends but Michael is supposed to be my bestfriend even if he has known Tyler longer than he's known me. I mean what if Tyler were to have raped me? They would still be on his side. I just can't be around people like that.

I plan to make today a good day with Antonio. We are going to his house after school and I want to tell him that I love him there.

When lunch came around I spotted Antonio and Tina at our table. I rushed to them with a smile on my face.

I sat next to him which caught him off guard. He looked over at me and let a smile take over his face. He pulled me into a tight hug

"Te extrañé mucho. I missed you so much ma." He kissed my forehead

I lightly giggled. "I missed you too."

The rest of the lunch we just talked since we spent two weeks apart.

When school had finally ended I hopped into My car and followed Antonio's (which he had bought on his time away from school.)

Tyler hasn't shown up to school today and I'm grateful but at the same time kind of worried since I didn't know what shape Antonio had left him in.

We quickly pulled up into Antonio's drive way. We got out and headed for Antonio's room. He closed the door behind us. I pulled him into a hug missing his body pressed against mine.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked looking up at him with my eyes closed and my lips puckered

"Mm, no." I opened my eyes and began pouting. "I'm kidding Babe." He pressed his lips against mine and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He gripped my butt with both hands before lifting me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto him with my arms hanging on his neck

I deepened the kiss by opening my mouth to let his tongue roam inside.

"Antonio!" I heard someone yell. I pulled away from him looking him in the eye's

Antonio groaned. "I'll be right back that's my aunt."

Before I could reply he ran out of the room. I heard his footsteps going down the stairs

"What?" He asked rudely

"You was doing something important?" I heard a scratchy voice say, the woman sounded like she had been smoking a pack of cigarettes a day since she was born.

"Aunty Lely I'm with my girlfriend you need to go." Antonio said

"Ooh mr. Antonio's got a girlfriend. I'm telling yo momma." The lady teased

"Aunty I'll see you later." Antonio stated annoyed

"Alright alright. I'll see you later and put a sock on it." She giggled I blushed embarrassed.

I sat on the bed waiting on him to come back.

I barely even saw him come into the room when he slammed his lips against mine and hovered over me