Admit to your wrongs

I parked the car in front of my house and turned it off taking the key out of the ignition. Neither of us made a move to get out though.

We sat in an awkward silence but I guess I have to be the bigger person.

"I'm sorry." I said

He didn't reply

"Antonio..."

"You're right." He muttered

I furrowed my eyebrows. "About what?" I asked

"We fight too much, this would never work out." He agreed

I could feel my heart drop

"No, Antonio. I wasn't serous I was just mad."

"People say stuff that they've been holding in for a long time when they're mad. You must have been thinking about it. I thought about it a couple times I mean we argue so much it gets crazy sometimes and you always end up the one to want to end it. So you're right maybe we do need to break up"

"You want to break up with me?"

He stayed silent

"Antonio?"

"I don't want to break up with you but you're in control of my heart right now and when you say things like that it hurts. This is like a Caroline type of situation. She was in control of my heart and she knew that. Every time we get into an argument you question our relationship like a tiny thing for you would end it all. You make me feel like you don't care, like it wouldn't be difficult for you to move on from me. I hate feeling like that."

He's right.

"I'm so sorry Antonio."

I pulled him into a hug

He wrapped his arms around me too

"I'm sorry for making you feel like that. I'll be better now I don't want you to feel like that."

"We both have to be better."