Chap 1: Found in Darkness

CHARActers not mine

Warning!

Language/bad words/Abuse

so much sadness you can die 

UnderSwap Papyrus/Honey POV:

I've been going to this AU called Underfell and trying to help the Sans feel better but it is not working out well. . . His brother or what he calls "Boss" kicks he out pretty quickly. So Underfell Sans sneaks out and looks for me often. . . I should give him a new name, should I? I went to Underfell for the only reason of not seeing Underfell Sans near my AU anymore so might as well ask am I right?
I knocked on their door and waited for someone to open it and of course my luck runs out. . . Underfell Papyrus opens it and growls at me like a wild animal.

"What trash bag?"He said staring right into my soul but I don't budge because I got to see if Underfell Sans is alright!

"Haven't seen your brother in a little bit. . . You don't know where he is, do you?" I asked all sarcastically trying to cover my shaking soul up.

"You don't have to know shit alternate bitch of a version of me!" He spat right in my face making sure he knew he was in control. . . But with that tone of his voice I know he always knows where his Sans is.

"Is he still in the house?" I asked and he flinched a little and he covered it up as quickly as possible. Good thing I know when someone lies to me like when my brother told me he was going training with Alphy's on Wednesday but he was talking to that Temmie. . . Man did I hate that thing.

"Where in the house. Top floor?" I asked getting closer to him and he was just plain mad now. . . Not the top floor huh. . . Now I know where to look.

"I'm not telling you anything you fucking bastard. . ." He said giving me that same look. . . Guess that is something that he normally does.

"Thank you for the information," I said Grinning right in front of him and I think I saw a flash of fear in his eye socket. Good because I want him to fear me and stay away from his Sans.

"I Did not tell you shit!" He shouted as I walked inside just grinning at him and he knew how I knew where he was. . . He was pissed off.

Underfell Sans POV: 

I was still in the torture room boss made just for me in a hidden room and of course I was bleeding and starving to death! I was hearing someone shout and just thought it was boss just yelling at the television that I still was not allowed to watch man why did I have to be in this AU? I would have liked another one without a dickbag Papyrus as their brother. I was chained to the wall and had been burned in many places and also cut across the rib cage and damn did it hurt. . . He still put duck tape around my mouth so I could not scream. . .

The yelling got closer and it seems it was a conversation or an argument between my boss and someone who talked so soft or just quietly. . . Man how much I wished I could at least scream or shout or something! I kicked the wall in front of me and the yelling stopped before I heard footsteps come to me.

"So you're telling me your brother is not in the house even though I heard a bang. . . Didn't you?" Said someone who sounded like boss but not as loud. . . Underswap Papyrus!? 

I kept kicking the wall and Boss was yelling at Underswap Papyrus again and it seems he opens it anyway and earns a kick to the skull.

He Picked me up and snapped the chains easily teleported me to I have no clue where I was anymore. . . I just felt like sleeping and eating but I well have to wait I bet. . .

"Sans I'm home!" Papyrus shouted and laying me on the couch and why did they keep their house so cold!? I began shivering quiet easily and he put a blanket over me. . . Why is he being so nice to me? I'm I really that much of a joke.

"Hello, Brothe- Uh... Brother who is that?" The other version of me asked as I slowly drifted to sleep and all I was able to hear was a reply.

"You remember the over version of you I been talking about so much?" And then everything went black.

Underswap Sans POV:

Why is Papy talking about another me on my couch!? After he was done explaining which I kinda blocked out I went and examined the other me which seemed out cold. . . Really! He was shaking under the blanket that was at least three layers big and why does he look so much paler for a skeleton of that makes any sense I went to move the blanket a little bit before I saw blood on him. . .

"Papy. . . Why is there b-blood on him?" I asked Papyrus with a fearful look he continued doing something in the kitchen when he replayed in a saddened tone.

"I just saved him from his so called boss." He growled right after he said boss and that does sound bad. . . Who does he even call his boss? I really want to know now! But I should let him sleep.

"Why does his boss hurt him Paps?" I asked turning around to Papyrus being right next to me which almost scared my soul to pieces.

"I don't know. . ." He said with a worried look on his face which shows the rest of his body that is covered up might be worse.

"Papyrus. . . Can we take care of him?" I asked looking at Papyrus once more and he just chuckled quietly.

"I was planning on it," Papyrus said in a tone no one wants to hear from him.

Hope you enjoyed this :D