chap 11: Party part 2

(Picture above is not mine)

Dancetale Sans POV:

I was watching the little chat before my time to dance, It was nice to see how many of us came. I saw the Sans called red talking to a group with the new comer, Jeez does this party blows until music starts...

"So since it looks like we are ready I well explain what we are going to do and who is up next. We are going to have dances to songs then after that we are having monsters sing, Then we can hear some play!" Classic Papyrus said with the mike right next to him with the echo flowers saying it like the perfect tone.

"So up next for the dancing is DanceTale Papyrus and Sans! Come on up pals." Classic Sans said walking of the stage with his brother and we stepped back stage getting ready, We dressed into the classics clothes because this was there song. The song began to play and we stepped out.(Music not mine! AND STUFF)

I was so tired after that but I went to the back anyway and changed back into my normal clothing and walked out listening to my brother's shouting about how I got weak after that... Heh. I am not used to dancing in sleepers okay?

UnderSwap Sans POV:

I knew it was my part after Dance so I came up and helped removed there props to put up the green screen for mine. I was never good with my magic and now they asked me to use it in this little thing... I am bound to break something. Classic waved me over and as soon as I got in place the music and green screen started.(ANIMATION AND SONG NOT MINE)

Once I was done I rushed down to see the person I picked up with my magic in the beginning of the show and it was SwapFell Papyrus who looked more in emotional pain then anything.

"OH MY ASGORE I AM SORRY!" I said helping him up but all that did for me was getting a glare from his Sans who was like me with a mix of Edgy...

"I-I am fine... Don't try to h-elp me." He said rubbing his skull but I did anyway taking him to Doctor Sans for a few minutes before the next show begins.

"Hmph that other me well be a lot of trouble." I heard EdgeBerry say before leaving my edge of sight.