Chap 23: Guilty

WARNING!:

Sad'z but not much sad'z

Underswap Sans POV:

I attended Fell who looked like he was going to leave then he leaned against the wall and sat down curled up against it, I sat down next to him and asked, "Whats wrong?" He laughed silently then began to cry then he looked at me.

"It's my mistake that Red is like this, I thought that was the only way to protect him in our timeline but I just made his week and suicidal... It's my fault!" He sobbed into his gloves and I just hugged him and rubbed his back, This is the first time seeing him cry and it breaks by soul...

"It's not your fault! In the timeline you live in you HAVE to do what you can to survive...." I said quickly then he pulled out of the hug and grabbed my shoulders, "I-It is! I got used to having to punish him and I don't know why..."

I hugged him once more and he only could mumble, "Thank you."

PaperJam POV: He must be suffering right now XD

WHERE DID THEY GO AND LEAVE ME HERE WITH A KID!? Calm down PJ it's just a kid... You got this... I heard the kid giggle and I looked down at them confused and they did it again.

I think they called him Cassius, He was pointing to my left eye socket and I understood, "Oh you like my pupils?" He giggled again and I changed them to stars and other shapes.

I moved to the couch trying to think of something to do with Cassius until he started crying silently, "Are you hungry or just sad?" Then I heard his stomach(?) growl and I got up and got the bottles from the basket left on the counter.

I poured milk into the bottle and he chugged it down so fast... His appetite might be like Red's... Omg, I should make a list and keep track of this stuff.

... Now what to do with the kid...?

AHHH SHORT CHAPTERS  BECAUSE IM STUPID D:<