Chap 14: Perfect Condiment

Cute picture.

BIG WARNING!

SIN SIN SIN! 18+ even tho I am 14 :I

REALLY! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MALE GENITALIA IS, TURN BACK!

Underswap Papyrus POV:

I locked the door and soon turned to Sans, He looks so cute when he is nervous~. My heat took power of me over the long term and that face he had after winning the little challenge... I could not resist. 

"Wha-? What d-do you mean?" He sounded so nervous and sweet... He already knows what I am talking about, I just smiled and got closer... He slowly backed onto the bed... Perfect.

"Uhh... I don't know... It seems your in the right spot anyway~" I slowly lean onto the bed letting my tongue form. His blush... So sweet. I smiled and leaned down onto his plated smile with a clank.

"S-should we be doing this here." He said and I thought for a second.

"If you can hold in your moans then yes." I take my chance when he was talking to french kiss him, It soon became a fight for dominance. I soon won that and explored his mouth, It felt like he has something metal on his tongue... It wont stop me anyway.

I soon pulled away and looked at his cute blushing face. (So cute, Art not mine)

I slowly leaned down to his collar bone and bit down lightly, There was a slight moan but nothing more

I slowly leaned down to his collar bone and bit down lightly, There was a slight moan but nothing more. I began to rise his shirt and lick his ribs, There were a lot more moans and I saw his broken soul. I grabbed it and licked it.

"AHH~!" He moaned loudly, A echo plasma slowly dripped from his soul, It tasted just like cherry and strawberry. I soon got addicted to the taste and his moans in the background made it much better.

"P-Please more~" He moaned out loud, I complied and slowly pulled down his pants until I heard a knocking at the door.

"Is anyone in there?" I heard someone say. I covered Sans mouth.

"Oh come on Lunar, We missed the party! He gotta go say sorry to classic come on!" I heard another say until I heard them drag the other down the hall with them screaming. "Nooooo!"

"...Where were I?" I took my hand off of his mouth and soon continued lowering his pants, His member was a bright red. I began to lick his member slowly at first just listening to his moans until I began to go lower and lower and faster.

"AHH!~ I-m gonn-a..!" He cam in my mouth quickly which surprised me but I soon swallowed it.

"It tastes as sweet as you~"

(Sorry it is short but I CANT THINK SIN WHEN I WANT IT!)