Chap 26: The Trace

Warning!:

Getting closer to sadder part :I

Underfell Papyrus POV:

It has been a few weeks after Red had that soul attack but Cassius keeps sneezing and we began to thought that it was not just a cold, But the kid is pretty smart, He learned how to get up on places and is beginning to develop magic.

It was my turn to start hanging out with Cassius, His name is pretty close to Classic but Cassius sounds Royal and I have no clue why Red chose it, It does not seem like him to already have a name unless he knows the meaning.

I realized that Blue has a computer in his room, "Hey Blue can I use your computer for a sec?" I looked at Blue in the kitchen and he nodded.

I walked upstairs with Cassius and opened the door to Blue's room is really blue which matches his name perfectly, His room is more childish than mine but kinda looks like it.

I went over to the computer and sat down, I looked up the meaning of Cassius name and it said, "is a Shakespearean name with the feel of antiquity that is coming into fashion. was an abolitionist and the birth name of. It was chosen for their sons by singer and Getty heir/actor Getty. Marcil and used the nouveau Kassius spelling for theirs. With these namesakes, it's no surprise this name hasn't popular in monster years.

is one of a number of -starting names drawing attention, including, and . and are both accessible nicknames."

Huh, That explains the name but why did Red choose that name? Well... Not really. Now when I am up here I can look up what is going on with Cassius too.

It took me forever to go through the computer until something came up called Whooping cough, "The child well get a runny nose for a long time like 3 weeks then they well start coughing which sounds like a whoop, Please go get your child vaccinated right away or else."

Erm... Well time to go tell Red right after he had a soul attack, Maybe let's just go with Stretch.

If you guys wanna know why I am posting shorter chaps and stuff and know what is going on in my life just say okay, Only one person has to tho.