Chap 30: End and Beginning

Warning!:

I'm so done with this story...

This is the finishing part but I might make a season 2 but maybe just more stories... Yea maybe more stories.

1-year later!

Underfell Sans POV:

I can't believe this is happening! I mean I never thought I would be married to anyone. The strange thing is that both of us are technically males so... We had to switch things up in it but whatev!

"Come on Red! We still have to put the tie on!" Blue was my dresser and it was really strange because he likes making stuff too tight! I mean when he started putting on the tie he made it as tight as a choker then it was going to fall off.

"Let me do it." I put it on to fit like my collar, It felt actually nice to have something around my neck since I got used to it for so many years.Well.. This one kinda looks like a collar too! Like it wraps around your neck and tightens using a strip.

I wonder how Stretch is doing, I mean he is the one having to be basically the groom and be seen first well drag stuff out of ya.

Underfell Papyrus POV: 

I have been trying to get Stretch to calm down but he just won't! It took me so long to put the suit on and he is just ruining it, "CALM DOWN!" I grabbed him and shook him a bit then he said, "What if it is not perfect!?" 

"...Oh.my. Asgore. you're getting cold feet!" I got out of my grip and continued walking around in circles, "It won't be perfect...."

"I need Blue..." I leave the room quickly and knock on the door right next to us where Red and Blue are, "Blue! I need you real quick." He opens the door and I drag him out.

"Stretch is getting cold feet.... I well deal with Red and you help with Stretch.... Please?" Blue nodded and walked into Stretch's room and I did so with Reds.

"You look nice," I said while I sat down still worrying if Stretch might drop out. Red actually looks really nice but Blue forgot to cover up the cracks on his eye socket... I got some cover stroke and put it over Red's eye socket.

"Well... Now you can look in a mirror!" A mirror was right behind him and when he did it he froze up... I heard him slightly sob and I came over and he turned around with a smile plastered on his face.

I remember him having that smile but it was so long ago... He rushed over to me and hugged me tightly, "Thank you."

Underswap Papyrus POV:

I was standing in front of so many versions of me and Sans it was freaking me out and it was so hot in this room, I tugged at by bowtie and started shifting around until Blue silently coughed and looked at me like, "Don't you dare ruin it their about to come." 

Blue was kinda dressed like me and had a pillow with two rings on it... 

The bells rang and I stood straight and looked over, There were flower kids, A young Fell, young Sans, and young Red and right after them was the most beautiful skeleton on the world, he had this eye sockets closed and the kids helped him upstairs then went to sit down.

the minister was Ink Sans he got the book ready to read, Well it kinda does make sense or Ink to do it but I still couldn't get my pupils off Red...

" Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of Asgore, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this ...man in Holy Matrimony, which is commended of St.Toriel to be an honorable estate, instituted of Asgore and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or carelessly, but reverently, joyfully and in the love of Asgore. Into this holy estate, these two skeleton's presented come now to be joined."

"Now, May Red open his eye sockets to glance upon the one he will be together with until they part." When Red did it I was shot frozen looking at blue and pink pupils... Why does he have to be so cute?

"Red, do you take Stretch as your lawfully wedded husband?" Red looked at Ink then to Stretch smiling greatly, "I do." I looked out into the crowd and saw Cassius in the arms of Pj silently clapping.

"Stretch, do you take Red as your lawfully wedded husband?" I looked at Red and smiled and said, "Of course!"

"You may kiss your groom." I leaned down and tilted Red's jaw up and kissed him, The crowd of skeletons cheered loudly.

"...I kinda forgot the next part hehe..." I said and Red silently laughed, "Well first off this suit is suffocating me." I just could stop my laughter and it seems Red couldn't either.

Blue came over and put the rings on both of us and a few skeletons moved the chairs over and music began playing, "Well... I think this is next." I took Red by the hand and walked into the middle of the room and the music changed to something really calming.

"May we dance my fair husband?" I bowed holding out my hand and Red laughed, "Of course."

Underfell Papyrus POV: JFC THIS IS A LONG CHAP

Red and Stretch was dancing with a few other couples and some people just trying to have fun, I looked around and saw Blue sitting down looking bored and I came over to him.

"Hey, Blue uhh... Wanna dance?" I reached out my hand and he took it nodding, "Well If you know how to dance.~"... Is he taunting me? I laugh silently and pull him up and into my arms, "Mine saying that again?"

I saw him blush up and nod slightly, But while dancing we lost track of time and then Stretch and Red were going to leave, But they still had to toss the flowers. 

"Come on Fell! Let's see who gets it." Everyone was going outside and Red and Stretch were standing in front of the portal and Stretch had Cassius in his arms.

Red tossed the flowers into the air and it looked like Outer Sans was going to catch it until it bounced off his skull and landed in our arms, I let go of it and looked away and everyone started laughing.

Underfell Sans POV:

Dear Asgore Fell's face, It was pretty obvious they would be the next one. It was nice to be alone with Stretch and Cassius again... "Being in that room without you so long was suffocating." I slightly laughed and Cassius yawned and started to fall as sleep.

"Well... Let's get this little guy asleep." We both walked upstairs and into the extra room we made for him two months before, We began to loose room in our bed. We went into his room and put him in bed.

"Have sweet dreams, We love you." We both left the room and sighed, "Normally it is harder then that." Stretch jokingly said and of course, we laughed. We went into our room and I began trying to try and get this stupid suit off.

"I can help with that." He licked my neck and undid the buttons on my shirt, "Oh you flirt~"

JESUS F**KING QUIST 1229 words!

ONTO A NEW STORY FINALLY!