Chap 4: walking down memory lane

The picture above is not mine... SO CUTE!

Warning

Fluff... you well die

bullies and fighting and blo-

Underswap Papyrus POV:

I brought Underfell Sans to our house and put him down and my brother went to the kitchen to cook something which I bet is taco's and I went to talk to him about something so I just teleported behind him and begin to speak.

"Brother we got to name Underfell Sans something else since I can't call both of you Sans," I say he jumps a little bit but he reply's with his normal tone of voice and a smile on his face like normal.

"How about red since his soul is red... And his magic and his timeline." He said and I wonder how I did not think about that and I do like that name a lot. 

"Well alright bro I can do that but should we check on him?" I asked and he nodded and walked out of the kitchen, This is my chance to get some honey and I go into the fridge and grabbed it almost taking a sip before Sans calls me into the living room.

"Brother his eye socket is showing something on the floor..." I walked out and understood what he said once I saw it... His eye socket was like a projector showing a memory on the floor of our home and there was audio as well.

~Dream~ 

Underfell Sans POV:

I woke up to my brother coming home with a scar on his right eye socket again and I ran up to him worried and just asking over and over what happened and if he was alright and he began to cry and tried to wrap them away with his sleeve.

"The other kids at school said I was weak and hit me on the skull... Am I really weak brother?" He asked me with tears in his eyes and I could not take it anymore so I hugged him and tried to make him stop crying.

~Out of dream~ 

I heard a knock at the door and opened it to Underfell Papyrus and I covered his mouth and dragged him back inside he looked at me questionably and I just pointed at the little movie going on and he just nodded and watched in silence.

~Back into dream~

"I well go to school with you and teach them a thing or two.," I said and he pulled away from me looking at me scared and shocked and he just said.

"Don't hurt them! I just want them to leave me alone brother!" He said so I just hugged him nodding silently and he hugged back.

"Alright then but if they do hurt you I well hurt them back, Here put this on me," I said and I gave him my collar and leash and he looked at me with the same look as before.

"Why do you want me to put this on you Sans?" He said and I just laughed quietly and then began to laugh like a maniac which scared him making him shake slowly.

"It is so they thank you're stronger than me and so I can protect you quickly Paps," I said and his eye sockets lighten up then he puts the collar and leash and takes me to the school in Snowdin and all the adults and kids were looking at us on the way. Once we got there the teachers let me sit by Papyrus desk and watch the bully's myself.

"That is stupid, Their brother must be much weaker than that brat." All of them laughed then one at a time they were insulting us and I was getting my attack plan ready for those... spoiled kids and all the kids left except the bullies and us.

"Hey, brat want to send your dog on us?" One said and that one must be the leader... I well let him watch all his followers go down first, I felt my eye socket turn blue and I did not care, I want them to fear me.

"U-uh y-yea! Guys I got to get home now..." One of the bully's said and they sprinted off before any of the others talked.

"Hehe, You should be scared like that other monster..." I said to all the bullies and they just laughed taking out knives and baseball bats.

"No dog, you should be scared like that kid." The leader said and we both started the battle once Papyrus let me go off the leash. I spawned blasters and shot two at some kids and almost half of them ran home.

"WEAKLINGS! COME ON EVERYONE AT THE SAME TIME!" The leader said and all of them ran to me with the weapons and I teleported behind them letting the blasters bite, tackle, and ram them in the backs.

"This is your time to feel how my brother felt when you did that..." I said and shot bones at them making most of them faint and I walked up to the leader beating him with a bone until all you saw was his magic and blood.

"BROTHER STOP! YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM!" Papyrus ran up to me and grabbed my arm with the bone covered in blood in it. I stopped and looked at him.

"THEY HURT YOU PAPYRUS WHEN YOU DID NOTHING BUT SPARE THEM!" I shouted at Papyrus and he got scared and whacked me in the jaw making my tooth fly out and onto the blood covered snow then the rest of my dream was darkness.

~Out of dream~

Underswap Papyrus POV: 

The hologram dream stopped and I looked back and forth to the other Papyrus and my brother, The other Papyrus was crying and my brother was just shocked and shaking like crazy and I? I was frozen not knowing what to think except worried for Red and the need to protect him.