Chap 20: Slightly jelly

WARNING!:

Idk what to do and people asked to continue this story so... most of this is just half guessing myself about things to do for it.

Underfell Papyrus POV:

I only could stare and look at Red... He's been tortured and everything and he gets a better happy ending than me! I don't even know if Blue likes me yet except for that little clank he gave me... I wish he could just... 

My jealousy washed away and I saw a black moth flash by me and vanished, I was trying to think about what it was and why I was jealous so quickly. I stopped thinking about it when Blue called out, "Time for cake!"

I sat to the opposite side of the table and looked at Red holding the kid smiling he looked up at me and his face changes to confusion and slight fear, I look away and look at Blue who also looks at me like that, I sighed and Blue smiled lightly.

Error Sans POV:

I was happy for Stretch and Red but I can say I am SLIGHTLY angry and jealous... I and Ink tried for so long to have a kid and they had one on the first time without even trying!  The kid is cute and I looked over at Ink... Why do these glitches ha-

Red looked at us now and seemed really confused and I saw a black moth fly past my eye sockets and vanished by Red, I looked over to PJ and he looked at me and smiled, Well... I am happy I waited because I wouldn't have had been ready anyway.

I looked over at Ink and he was looking at Red with his own red pupils, He made a slight growling noise then he looked around confused with his normal pupils like he had no clue why he was mad, Red gave the kid to Stretch and laid his skull down.

Underfell Sans POV:

Why is everyone mad at me? I didn't do anything to Error or Ink but there mad and Fell is mad which is just like old times, I raised my head and I saw these strange black moths and in each of them had people's faces reflecting on them.

One landed on my skull and I had flashbacks of some of my resets where Fell killed me and left me to die, another one landed on me and I saw flashes of when Stretch actually fought me and left me with the kid.

I opened my eye sockets once more and there were more in the room flying around me like vultures, I got up and left the table and Stretch asked, "Where are you going? Don't you want some cake?"

"I'm not hungry." I lied, I was almost starving but I don't think any of them well mind it, I walked up into Stretch's room and locked the door, I looked around the room and I saw more moths and the room was orange... A big difference is that he has a bed.

I looked around at the moths and more seemed to just appear... 

Please stop them...