Chap 7: Transformation both ways

Picture above not mine :V

Warning:

Evil science stuff

can break your soul at first,;^;,

Underswap Papyrus POV:

I was frozen watching this scene continue but man did I hate it... I was slowly getting closer without that Gaster noticing, I saw him slam Red into the tree knocked out cold... He pulled out another syringe and stab it into Red's soul which changed colors and he was screaming in pain, it all stopped.

"Whats going on Papy...?" I heard my Chara ask me before looking at what was going on, She starting shaking and pulling on my sleeve of my jacket so I leaned down.

"Do something..."She said and suddenly I was feeling the determination to do so even more strongly and I felt my magic get stronger and both of my eye sockets glowed orange.

"Leave him alone other Gaster.' I said as I stood up and he turned his head all the way around like a horror movie and he started to drop his magic.

"☟︎💣︎💣︎ ☟︎⚐︎🕈︎ ✌︎👌︎⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ☠︎⚐︎✍︎ ☟︎☜︎☟︎📬︎✡︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 🕈︎☜︎✌︎ 😐︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎ 💣︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ☞︎✋︎☝︎☟︎❄︎ 💧︎⚐︎ ✋︎ 💣︎✋︎☝︎☟︎❄︎ ✌︎💧︎ 🕈︎☜︎☹︎☹︎ 💧︎☜︎☠︎👎︎ 💧︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎ ☜︎☹︎💧︎☜︎ ✋︎☠︎📬︎☟︎⚐︎🕈︎ ✌︎👌︎⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ✋︎❄︎ 🏱︎☜︎❄︎✍︎(hmm how about no? heh. your to weak for me to fight so I might as well send someone else in.how about it pet?)" The Gaster said and I did not know what he meant until I saw Red get surrounded by black magic then it stopped with moving the snow away from him... He did not look the same anymore but he still looked in pain and in a lab coat.

"Yes master, Well you like me to torture him or bring him to a quick death?" He said which made my soul jump, What did that do to him!? Why is he in a lab coat... Wait... Did that change him to his worst memory's..No... His worst memory is not even close to this...

"😐︎■︎□︎♍︎😐︎ ♒︎♓︎❍︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ ◻︎♋︎♓︎■︎♐︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎■︎ ♌︎❒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♒︎♓︎❍︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ●︎♋︎♌︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎ ✂︎⧫︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎⬧︎✂︎ (knock him out painfully then bring him to the lab for some "tests".)" The Gaster said which explains a lot about Red... I saw Reds eye jump and change to a lighter Red then back to the normal color. Seems he is trying to fight it.

"Ye-💧︎ Mas..te☼︎," He said and he teleported in front of me stabbing a syringe at me and I teleported back and spawned some bones and blasters just in case.

"👎︎⚐︎☠︎🕯︎❄︎ ☼︎🕆︎☠︎.... RUN AWAY..." I heard him speak two ways then he spawned his blasters which were busted up and had red at the tips and two eyes sockets... Some of them had gold teeth and battle scars and they were ten times as big as mine. This is going to be a great battle.