Chap 17: Surprise!

WARNING!:

FLUFFFFFFFFF AHH (Ded)

Underswap Papyrus POV:

 I awoke to someone knocking on the door and I went over and opened it to Red looking worried... How long have I been asleep?

"Ummm we need to talk a bit." I fully opened the door and sat on the bed... This room is pretty small but it looks like my room, I guess each room for each timeline has a different room? I looked at Red and he seemed nervous.

"Whats up?" He looked around then whispered, "Fell asked about where I was and he acted like he knew... Should we keep this a secret?" ... his face... Why is everything difficult!? "Well if you want to, We can beat them to the house."

He both left the room and went outside, He opened the portal to our place and I grabbed him and jumped in I started to walk to the house until I heard, "Can you put me down?"

I slowly put him down, "Sorry...Hehe." we walk up to the house and it is completely dark... Not a good sign, "I well go first." I walk forward and trip over a wire and the lights turn on, Red tries to catch me but instead falls next to me...

"...Ow..." I heard Red say next to me, "Uh oh... Maybe we should not have put it as a wire in the dark..." I heard Ink say and help me up.

"Sorry, brother! It was my stupid idea..." He helped Red up and hurried to the kitchen, Fell walked up to Red and smiled lightly, "Surprise heh." Red tighten up a little but just seemed shocked.

Underfell Papyrus POV:

Red seemed nervous and I think it is because I am here still, Dang did I really do this much to him? I pick up Red which makes him more nervous but I put him down next to the couch and walk into the kitchen to talk to Blue.

"I don't know what to say to him! He is just too scared of me." Blue laughs slightly when he is taking out the cake he made pretty quickly, "What!?" He looked up at me with light blue eyes which here soft enough to calm me down.

"Look, You did hurt him physically and mentally... This is the first week where you aren't pushing him around, All you have to say you're sorry and say that you're okay with him being in a relationship with my bro okay?" He slightly stood on his tiptoes and lightly clanked my teeth.

I never knew how calm and logical he can be... Good thing no one else can have him hehe. 

I walked into the living room to see the confused Red and Stretch chatting and I walk over sitting next to Red and silently sighed, "I see your still nervous when you're around me and I understand that Sans... I just want you to know I am sorry and okay with whatever you do from now on okay?"

His pupils lit up and he looked at me with stars in his eye sockets like a puppy, He hugged me which I did not expect and I did the same, I looked over at Stretch and he gave a thumbs up smiling and whispering, "Thanks."