Chap 6: The re-meeting over them all

Picture above is not mine

Warning

abuse with weapons/syringes

depressing stuff

can freak a 15 yr old out

Underswap Papyrus POV:                  *Next day*

I woke up getting out of my bed and putting on my jacket and making sure my papers of the last reset were hidden well enough so Sans or Blue that everyone is calling him will not find them.

"Papyrus come down here before we are late!" I heard Sa- I mean Blue shouted from downstairs and I took one of my shortcuts which made me appear right in front of him and I just heard him squeak like a little puppy which was still cute he did that.

"You go and get Red up! I mean other me. . ." Blue said as I walked over to Red who was shaking under the blanket we have given him... I shook him on the couch and he woke up his pupil burning brighter as it normally did or maybe this is his normal color.

"You alright there Red?" I asked and he just nodded I started to see him drift off back into his own world so the only thing I knew what to do without making him freak out so much is to pick him up.

"Ugh...Huh..." That is all I heard him say before he drifted off again into his dreams.

"Hey, brother... Why do you think he is still wearing that collar? Should we take it of him?" Blue asked from the kitchen once more when I was placing Red at the table... I slowly took off the collar so he would not tell and of course, he stayed asleep.

"OTHER BROTHER WAKE UP!" Blue shouted which given me another thought... I need to call fell Papyrus something now...

"JUST CALL ME FELL! AND I AM ALREADY UP!" He shouted back to Blue... Well, at least I don't need to name him now.

"Ugh... Wait... What time do we have to be there?" Red asked Blue which given a confusing look back, guess he does not know.

"Okay I'm up... Why is everyone staring at me..." And I looked to Red and Blue who were looking nervous now and just staring at Fell.

"You forgot to tell us what time we have to be there," I said trying to make both of the Sanses to calm down which failed with Blue but not Red... He looked relieved and calmer now, Why is he not nervous... Something is up with him and I have a bad feeling about it.

"It is at Seven a Clock. What time is i-" I followed his glance to the clock and it was Six fifty-two...

"UGH! COME ON RED AND BLUE LETS GO!" Fell picked up both Sanses and Red used his magic for the shortcut and I waited until they were gone to walk over to the table and picked up Red's collar and then I saw a piece of paper on the chair I placed him.. I did not have time to read it so I grabbed it and put it into my pocket and used my short cut to meet with them in the anti-timeline.

"There you are! Well, we are here! THIS IS SO COOL!" My Blue jumped out of Fell's arms and ran up to the other Sans's which was nice that he is wanting to make friends but to himself...?

"Hey other me! Wow, you look like Sans! I mean Classic Sans!" Says a Papyrus that acts a lot like my brother so... Is that Classic Papyrus? Wow, so every monster in our timeline is swapped? That is strange.

"☟︎☜︎☹︎☹︎⚐︎ ⚐︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎ 💧︎⚐︎☠︎📬︎☠︎✋︎👍︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 💧︎☜︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ 🕈︎☜︎☹︎☹︎📬︎✋︎ ✌︎💣︎ 👍︎☹︎✌︎💧︎💧︎✋︎👍︎ ☝︎✌︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎📬︎✋︎☞︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 🕈︎✌︎☠︎❄︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 😐︎☠︎⚐︎🕈︎ 🕈︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ ☝︎✌︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎ ✋︎💧︎ ☟︎☜︎ ✋︎💧︎ 🕈︎✋︎❄︎☟︎ ✌︎☹︎☹︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ⚐︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎ 💣︎☜︎🕯︎💧︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ 🏱︎✌︎🏱︎✡︎☼︎🕆︎💧︎☜︎🕯︎💧︎(Hello other son.nice to see your well.i am classic gaster.if you want to know where your Gaster is he is with all the other me's and papyruses)" A Gaster told me and I did want to see my father but I bet he well crush me like he used to and give me candy. . . And stop me crying, I leave to see my father and in the corner of my Eye socket, I see Red talking to the Classic Sans.