Chap 22: Hope-driven

Warning!:

sad'z

Underswap Papyrus POV:

Blue grabbed all of us and teleported in front of the lab, Me and Fell were holding Red and making it better positioned for him to breath better and Error opened the door.

"Undyne!" I rushed inside with Fell Undyne rushed over quickly and shouted, "W-What happened!?" She took Red from us quickly and said, "Follow me!"

We quickly followed Undyne to a area with the bathroom sign, She entered a code trying not to drop Red and it opens up, It was a elevator and she pushed the second level button and the emergency one.

The elevator fell quickly and it made us levitate, Once it hit the bottom it acted like magic and floated us down slowly, The doors opened and she rushes out turns right into a room of beds, She lays Red down and goes off to find something mumbling, "Why doe-s everyone come to me? I'm not a doctor..."

I leaned down and told Red, "Just breath... No one thinks of you that way..." Undyne came back and everyone began mumbling things and I looked at her with a air tank dragging behind her and a breathing mask.

She put the breathing mask over Reds skull and his breathing seemed to be getting normal again which was a relief...

"So... W-What happened to him...?" I kinda did not want to talk about it so I looked at Blue and he understood completely, "Well... There were these black moth things and they were trapped in the room with them... They made like forms of us to make fun of him..." Blue kinda started hiccup.

Undyne just gasped and she ran off and came back with folders and she was about to fall but Fell caught her quickly, "T-Thanks." She opened then and looked then said, "This is called Moth effect... I-it effects a monster when it has the energy it saves up and-d has a broken mental ability were they can't tell real monsters emotions of trustworthy so they have to create it using moths and create their own." 

Fell backed away and looked at Red quickly, He looked at Blue and walked out of the room and Blue followed him quickly.

SHORT CHAP I KNOW BUT I GOT YT STUFF TA DO!