Chap 25: The sickness

WARNING!:

Really sad or cute to some people :1

Error Sans POV:

I and Ink were back at the house and trying to help Pj with the kid, To be truthful their kid is really cute. He kept sneezing and we did not know what to do, Maybe he is just sick but this does not seem just to be a sickness.

Ink got a call and picked it up to Stretch saying that Red was good enough to come home and to make sure the house is clean.

"So... What do we clean first?" Ink said and I could only shrug, Blue really keeps his house clean but the kitchen seemed like a mess because Pj had to try and make himself his own food.

Well...Time to suffer.

Cassius POV: DIDN'T EXPECT THAT DID YA!?

I cant stop sneezing, Maybe if I learn how to move instead of just being stuck I can grab something to stop it like to block my nostril but... I have to learn how to breath out of my mouth first...

The skeletons left to clean a thing called a kitchen, They left me on a couch and it was comfy but I wanna move around... I got out of this cloth thing and moved my arm onto the couch and used my erm... Knee? Yea I used my knee  to kick myself forward.

 To be truthful all kids know basic words but not some things like body parts and things in the world like things call "Dogs." ... I don't know if that's a name or a creature.    

I just worked on using my knee's and my... Arms? I just basically practiced moving around.

I found out how to get off the couch and once I did I learned how to sit down then how to get up, I practiced staying balanced but I fell and sneezed and got the attention of one of the skeletons, They had this color on their face and star like... I don't know what their called at all but their pretty!

"How did you get over here?" I still have no clue how to turn thoughts into speech but I can turn my new power in my arms and I pointed to my knee and the skeleton seemed to understand and laughed.

I sneezed again and this time it burned in my... Okay I give up trying to say things about the body.

"Maybe we should see Undyne about the sneezing, It seems bad." There we go! The skeletons understands, "Well, Maybe it is just a cold." The dark skeleton said, It seems he never had a "Cold." Before.

When well my parents return home because I like the one with the gold thing, The tall one is a good snugger but doesn't show any emotion like... At all.

KIDS POV'S ARE SO EASY BECAUSE I AM ONE OF THEM MWEH HEH HEH!