Chap 8: Ending past

That is what I think Fell Science Sans theme well be :3

Warning:

FIGHTS

Murder? 

Underfell Sans POV:

 I could not control myself and all I saw was darkness and voices, This normally happens in my dreams but I know this is real life and I was fighting someone or something and all I heard were commands from someone who sounded like boss so I had to do them.

"Ugh... W-why... wh..." I heard there voice and It was Underswap Papyrus... Why was I fighting him? Wait did I hurt him! My vision slowly came back and I saw him on the ground not really moving other than breathing.

"Get out of my head!!!" The whispers continued even louder but I saw who was making them... Master and he made me attack the one I loved... I will kill master again if I have to. I don't care I don't want to hurt anyone! I don't want these whispers.

"Brother!!!" I heard blue say rushing over and helping Papyrus up and trying to heal him with his blue magic.

"☠︎⚐︎📬︎☟︎⚐︎🕈︎ ✌︎👌︎⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ✋︎ 🏱︎☹︎✌︎✡︎ 💧︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎ ⚐︎☞︎ 💣︎✡︎ 💣︎🕆︎💧︎✋︎👍︎ ☟︎🕆︎☟︎✍︎ (no.how about I play some of my music huh?)" He whispered in my ear and dropped something that looked like giant speakers and they opened up showing some kind of broken Gaster Blaster that had a speaker in it as well.... I remember and it was the worst torture I ever had in the lab.

"NO NO GET IT AWAY!!!" I screamed covering where my ears would have been and I just look around at the other Sanses and Papyruses and I saw my frisk looking right at me as well with fear for me in their red eyes.

" ☟︎⚐︎🕈︎ ✌︎👌︎⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ☠︎⚐︎✍︎ ☟︎☜︎☟︎ ☟︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ ☞︎🕆︎☠︎📬︎ (how about no? hehe have fun.)" He pushed a button on the back of the speaker and it made wires hold me still so I would not run or feel anything else from the pain. Then the next minute I knew the Gaster Blaster was Opened up... And pain hit trough me and I saw the magic drop from my eye sockets.

"✌︎AAA✌︎AAAAA✌︎AA✌︎aaa...Grrraaa..." I felt nothing... Nothing anymore... Must follow orders...

"~DESTROY KILL AND DO ANYTHING TO STOP ENEMY.... DESTRO-" That keeps copying from the speaker but to everyone else, I saw them holding their skulls and heads trying to block out the sound and I look to Master and he stabs another syringe into me...

I felt pain again and from the speaker wires, Bones, And Gaster Blasters came out all of them surrounding me then the wires cut into me sticking the bones to my own and then I see a Blaster break up and snap onto my skull and more magic drips.

"~DESTROY ENEMY DESTROY ENEMY...." It keeps repeating and I look to Gaster and he nods... Alright then... If master wants it H E W E L L G E T I T.

I Stand up onto my back legs and let my limbs fall down onto the snow it shows broken up rocks and the snow all moved over Gaster and he teleports in front of it shocked but not truly so I teleport behind him slashing some of his lab coat off and the cut parts fade away.

"Kill... Kill... Kill enemy... KILL YOU." I say and jump onto him. And he summons his Gaster Blasters and shoots at me and I teleport whacking all of them out of the air with my new tail I teleport behind him and bite at his arm and I blast with the Blaster on my skull and now he is scared... Of me.

"Thi💧︎ is yo🕆︎r own ☞︎ault mas❄︎er heh. Now I can have my re✞︎☜︎☠︎ge for you tor❄︎🕆︎☼︎ing me in the 🏱︎✌︎st..." I slash at him with my tail and it cuts the front of his lab coat off and I walked closer to him trying to avoid everyone else and hold him down.

"❄︎☟︎is is for p🕆︎❄︎ting me ✋︎☠︎ prison..." I send at least nine bones up and hit him, He is covered in Magic and snow but I don't care for him.

"This is for destr⚐︎✡︎ing my dreams in mus✋︎👍︎... My dreams of be✋︎☠︎☝︎ able to help my 👌︎☼︎⚐︎ther... FOR MAKING ME HURT MY LOVE." I send Blasters and he is almost full dust until I see a portal open up and he falls trough... 

"Re-d...?" I hear Underswap Papyrus say until I felt all the wires and blaster parts fall off me and the pain and terror return to me and I begin to feel like I am spinning in circles and fall making the snow colored red.