Chapter 10

"I feel stupid." Louis said.

"Good you look stupid too," Harry smiled sarcastically, "You have to wear an apron otherwise it'll get on your clothes."

"I don't care about white stains on my clothes, Harry," Louis rolled his eyes, "My Mum will just think I've been wanking off again, can't let her know what I'm really doing."

"God forbid your parents find out you've been doing charity work!" Harry gasped fakely, smiling when he saw Louis glare

"God forbid your parents find out you've been doing charity work!" Harry gasped fakely, smiling when he saw Louis glare. It was moments later that Niall walked back into the kitchen with his own apron and a stupid bakers hat that Louis thought was ridiculous. It was obvious Louis didn't like Niall, and Harry hated it. He felt bad for Niall, Louis'd been nothing but rude to him since they've met.

"Nice hat." Louis said sarcastically. Harry sighed and remembered Louis was just naturally mean. What did he expect from super villains' son? However, Niall not being the brightest bulb in the chandelier, and not sensing the sarcasm, smiled widely and replied with a cheerful, "Why thank you!"

"Fucking hell," Louis muttered under his breath. Harry flicked his ear and plugged in his electric mixer that he'd purchased from Amazon because he had a voucher. It was pink and came with three different whisks, which made Harry super happy. He'd even bought cupcake cases that had little trees on them, "You really went all out on this."

"I did."

"Wow, even your apron has a tree on it." Louis pointed out.

"It does."

"This is possibly the saddest thing I've ever done, does Niall smoke? Would he let me smoke in his house? Or is that like, against the rules of baking?" Louis asked, waving his pack of cigarettes in the air, throwing them up so he could catch them again, only for Harry to beat him to it and stuff them in the back pocket of his jeans, "You smoke?" He asked.

"Mhmm." Louis answered, holding his hand out for the pack back, but Harry didn't budge, "I thought you knew that?"

"And I thought you were joking when you said you and Zayn smoked, it's not good for your health." Harry sighed. Louis bit his lip and shrugged, hating the look of disapproval he was receiving from Harry, "Neither are these cakes by the looks of things." Louis smugly replied.

"You're changing the subject."

"And you're being overprotective, I smoke, big deal, I'm a super villain in the making, I'm gonna die early anyway." He shrugged.

"Oh and that makes me feel better because?"

"Because, it doesn't effect you in any shape or form, I don't smoke when you're around, mainly because your parents would freak out if they smelled it on your clothes," He smirked, "Unless you think it makes me look hot or something?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I don't know, I haven't been there to watch, and I don't intend to." Harry rolled his eyes, realising Niall was probably waiting for them to stop whatever it is they were doing. He cleared his throat and started to make the mixture. All throughout this process Niall was staring at Louis with confusion, furrowing his eyebrows. He recognised him from somewhere, it wasn't somewhere pleasant either. "How'd you whisk?" Louis asked Harry after a while, and Harry guided Louis with his own hand, even though he knew Louis said that so he could have Harry hold him.