Epilogue

A/N: It's finally ending :( I'm a little upset but I don't wanna string this book on cause it gets a little boring. There won't be a sequel or anything, this is the end. There'll probably be a Christmas bonus chapter when it gets to December but for now this is it.

This is dedicated to oopsipeedonharry because she's amazing.

I just want to thank you for the continuous support on the book and I'm excited to focus on other stuff now like Monday Bombs *Hint Hint*, Jane *Wink Wink* and Drop Dead Disney *Hint hint wink wink* oh and the sequel to Burning Desire.

Anyway, have a lovely day, beautiful people and I hope you enjoy this Epilogue xxx

~

It was around a month later when Harry was sat on the sofa in his living room with Niall next to him and Henry on his lap. Louis was looking at Uni's, villain Uni's much to Harry's dismay, but his husband had promised that he wouldn't do anything severely evil as a villain.

Since Louis was going to Uni somewhere, Harry was looking for a place to stay, an apartment somewhere. His parents said he could move out since he turned seventeen last month and Louis was eighteen, so legally he was an adult.

Harry was a little bit bored, just a little. He never knew what to do when Louis was away and he no longer had Gemma to go to. Now that the mission was finished, he was taking time to mourn. He didn't really have a lot of time to mourn when they were training, but now it was all over, he thought about her a lot.

She would be going to Uni like Louis, probably. She'd wanted to go to a Hero University, obviously, so they wouldn't be going to the same one, but it made him upset knowing Gemma was missing out on her life.

Niall flicked through the TV channels, stopping when he saw a Marvel film and Harry rolled his eyes, though maybe he fancied Chris Hemsworth quite a bit, "You should wear a suit like that." Niall said, pointing at the screen and Harry rolled his eyes.

"I don't know if you know this but my powers are barely there, Neil. I've still got another six months before I can even think of getting into another super suit." Harry groaned. Niall laughed and watched as Harry got off the couch, carrying Henry in his arms.

"Is Daniel training you again?" Niall asked.

"I think so, I start in a few months. That's what I'll be doing while Louis' at Uni." He sighed.

"I still can't believe you two got married."

Harry put Henry down on the floor, seeing the not-as-tiny-kitten-as-he-used-to-be wander into the kitchen, probably to pester Harry's Mum who was making dinner. She'd really grown used to the fact Harry was married to a villain, and she even welcomed Louis into their home with opens arms. She still refused to invite Louis' parents round for dinner, which Harry suggested, but she was moving in baby steps, Harry realised.

"What are you doing then? With your life, I mean? Louis and I will be moving soon and as much as she loves you, I don't think my Mum will just let you stay in our house forever." Harry laughed, grabbing Louis' hoodie that landed on the floor the last time they fooled around.

It smelled like Louis, a mixture of cologne and smoke, which sounded like an awful combination but it was Harry's favourite scent. Harry was attempting to get Louis to stop smoking, but the boy wasn't doing so well with that so Harry needed to find some way to make him stop.

"Actually," Niall cleared his throat, "Your parents offered me a permanent job, at Superhero Headquarters. You won't be getting rid of me just yet." He laughed and Harry's eyes lit up.