Chapter 34

Harry's heart thumped as he made his way down to the main station where they will be leaving in their ship and headed to wherever they were going. He tried to breathe through it, making sure he was calm and collected before he entered the huge place.

He was the first to arrive, knowing Louis was still getting dressed and showered and he assumed Zayn and Nate were doing the same.

Daniel was already there, waiting for him like he said he would be.

"Harry," He smiled, "Hi."

The sixteen year old looked around and saw men in jumpsuits carrying heavy boxes and women in smart attire holding clipboards and doing checks. Then he saw his parents, who looked worried and afraid of what was to come. Harry's Dad wasn't really speaking to him now, Harry was more of a puppet than a son. He was just someone to take on the Styles legacy, not a son.

And Harry wasn't speaking to his mother who was about to kill his husband, who was only defending him and could've been killed. It was all a bit much so he didn't want to think about it, he just wanted to complete the mission and return home safely where he could finish school and possibly move out, though he doubted his parents would allow that.

Daniel led him to where a bunch of ladies were all playing with outfits and make up, chatting happily to each other without noticing the two of them approaching.

"Lou," Daniel said, catching the attention of a slim lady with platinum blonde hair, she smiled and looked at Harry, who awkwardly smiled back and played with his messy hair out of nervousness. As soon as Daniel spoke all attention was on Harry and they all seemed to just immediately know who he was.

"This is Harry?" Lou asked, standing up from where she was sitting in a circle with all her friends. She inspected the boy, noticing his chubby cheeks and fluffy hair that made him Harry. She noticed his dimples and how this boy just wasn't intimidating at all, he was a fucking marshmallow and didn't look dangerous in the slightest.

"Lou will be fitting your super suit, so I'm afraid you're gonna have to strip down..." Daniel awkwardly chuckled.

"Just to your underwear sweetie." Lou laughed and Harry swallowed the lump in his throat, nodding.

"I'll leave you to it, I think Louis' here anyway." Daniel said. Harry's eyes lit up and Lou noticed, but said nothing.

Lou gave him a knowing look after Daniel left, and Harry blushed, taking his shirt off hesitantly, then his pants and socks, cat socks, because he loved cats.

He was also wearing Cat underwear Niall bought him for a joke but the blonde didn't know Harry actually wore them. So he was a little embarrassed to say the least.

"Well this is a nice sight to walk in on." Harry heard a voice sound and immediately recognised it as Louis'. He blushed because of course he would be stood without any clothes on with a lady measuring his waistline.

Harry scoffed, "Shut up and strip, Tomlinson."

Rolling his eyes, Louis did as told, giggling because Lou was tickling him. Harry fondly looked at him, laughing when Louis shrieked because he was really ticklish and Lou's fingers were cold.

"Louis stop moving, why can't you be like Harry?" She joked.

"Why can't you be like Harry?" Louis mocked in a childish voice.

"You can't be like me because you're not pretty." Harry remarked, feeling accomplished when Lou snickered and Louis just glared at him.

"That's-"