Chapter 33

The wall was blank with no stains or markings, mainly because the facilities at this place were amazing. Harry didn't know what he was doing anymore, he was meant to be training, the mission was only two days away. He was meant to be working hard, but he couldn't bring himself to.

So, he sat in a random hallway that he'd found while wandering, resting his chin on his knees and just staring at the wall. He suspected they were looking for him, they being Daniel and Louis, but he didn't care. It had only been a little under a week since Gemma died and his Mum tried to kill Louis with a fucking knife.

"Harry?" He flinched at his name, expecting it to be Louis. However, it was Niall. He didn't say anything when Niall sat down with him, "Louis' really worried about you. We're all really worried about you,"

Harry brought his knees down from his chest and that's when Niall noticed Harry's hands were shaking, "What's wrong?" Niall asked, his voice panicked and he didn't know what to do. Did he get Louis?

It wasn't like Harry was crying, he looked relatively calm apart from his hands shaking. He was still staring at the wall, his eyes weren't moving and Niall wasn't sure if Harry blinked the whole time he was there.

Niall gulped as he looked down at Harry's arm, "Your tattoo is glowing." Harry didn't move. His face was unchanging and his hands were shaking and he looked lifeless. His hair was a mess, his skin was pale, lips chapped and eyes bloodshot from all the crying he'd been doing over the week.

Instead of talking to Harry- because that plan seemed to be failing- he got up from the floor and grabbed Harry's hands that were still shaking. With the little strength Niall had as a non-superhero, he managed to hoist Harry up to his feet, where he just stood and stared at the wall instead.

"I'm taking you to Louis."

~

"Baby if you don't wanna do this mission, you don't have to-"

"They're coming for me." Harry whispered. It was the first words he'd spoke in forty eight hours.

"Who? Who are coming for you?" Louis asked, kneeling down in front of his husband in order to get him to look him in the eyes. Harry just shrugged, staring straight ahead at Louis, but not into his eyes. He was lost in his own world and he looked dead, almost.

Louis'd never seen him look so terrible, as awful as that sounded, it was true.

He just needed to find a way for Harry to respond to him, it doesn't even need to be with words, just with anything.

And he knew it was wrong, but he couldn't think of anything so he gently started trailing kisses up from his neck to his earlobe, hoping there would be some sort of response. Harry let out a little whine and Louis smirked, feeling accomplished. He wasn't going to go any further though, knowing Harry was upset and probably wouldn't enjoy it very much.

"Now, are you gonna tell me or are you just gonna stare into space?" Louis asked.

"You know how my tattoo stopped glowing for a while?" Harry spoke in a quiet voice, his words hushed and Louis nodded in understanding. After a while Harry's little pictures on his wrist stopped glowing, well stopped doing anything actually and Harry sometimes forgot they were there.

"Well, they've started again." Harry finished.

"Is that it? Is that all you're worried about?" Louis raised an eyebrow. Harry wasn't telling him everything.

"I keep hearing things, and seeing things, like... in my dreams. They're so vivid Louis, telling me they're coming and they're after me and it's scaring me to death and I don't know what to do because I'm not ready for this I'm just a kid I can't-"