Finale

A/N: This is the final part to the story, after this there will be an Epilogue, but it will be short and sweet and to the point. This will be a little lengthy so bare with me.

The Finale is dedicated to: @RainbowBeanStyles @hariboharryandlou @gay_whats_that and @Jozzey

There will be another dedication in the Epilogue but that's only for one person...

Anyway, I really hope you've enjoyed this story and that you'll enjoy this Finale, I enjoyed writing it, even if it took me such a long time.

I also beg, read right until the end x

"The building is heavily guarded, so it might be impossible for any of us to get in, apart from Zayn." Harry explained.

"But what am I supposed to do when I get in?" Zayn asked, pointing to the map where the entrance to the gigantic building was.

They were planning their mission properly for the first time. Harry needed to get to the control room in the headquarters of their enemy, where hopefully he can defeat them and return home... Or at least, defeat them and save the planet.

It wasn't that Harry was unsure about the mission, he knew he'd be able to save everyone else, including his husband and his friends, but maybe not himself. It was just the way things were, unfortunately, after he'd learned this new information. He hadn't told anyone about what could, and probably would really happen. The mission was going to plan, though, the same things needed to be done but there would be a slightly different ending than everyone was hoping for.

"When you get in, you sound the alarm so all the guards will receive a signal that there are intruders, which will hopefully mean they'll move from their places." Harry answered, pointing at the little figurines someone had made of the guards. It was quite funny actually, they were badly painted and had very wonky features, but non of them commented on the lack of artistic talent that went into making the figures. Nevertheless, they were amusing to play around with.

"And if they don't?" Zayn asked.

"If they don't move, I'll try and tie them up in branches or something, but I'd prefer it if we didn't harm anyone. Our purpose is to stop the leader, everyone in that place just works for them, they're being controlled remember? They don't know they're being influenced." Harry reminded his team.

Planning a mission was kind of complicated, he realised. There was the planning; then there was the whole back up plan thing in case something went wrong and it was stressful. He wasn't used to this much responsibility.

Louis had both arms wrapped around Harry's middle, not really caring that they were supposed to be planning a mission. He just wanted to hold Harry and maybe kiss him but he couldn't do that because he was speaking. So instead he settled for just holding Harry close to him while also giving him the chance to speak.

Harry didn't mind either, he needed the comfort and having your husband hold you was one of the best feelings in the world. A feeling he wished he could have forever.

"That sounds like an alright plan." Nate complimented and Harry nodded.

"I hope it works," He bit his lip, feeling Louis rub soothing circles onto his clothed skin. It always relaxed him, Louis always relaxed him, "It better work 'cause plan B might take a little longer." He sighed. Louis rolled his eyes and gave Harry a kiss on the cheek. He hated that his husband doubted himself, he was always a worrier and he needed to just stop and realise that he's doing perfectly okay.