Chapter 32

Despite it being risky, Harry kept on his wedding ring and prayed nobody noticed. Hopefully they'd just assume it was for decoration and move on. Maybe he was just being too worried and nobody would notice at all. Harry still couldn't believe he was married and the ring Louis bought was beautiful. He didn't understand how Louis could afford it, because of the diamond that sat on top of the silver band and Harry just stared it mesmerisingly.

"Morning Harry," Daniel said as he entered the training room, putting his duffle bag on the bench and taking a few things out, "Hope you had a nice night." He said, remembering how he caught Harry and Louis kissing outside in the corridor. If he was honest he didn't even know they were together before that, he always thought Harry was shy and he certainly wouldn't expect him to do something like that.

Then again, he was a teen once and that's all he and his girlfriend did.

"Uh yeah, about yesterday, you can't tell anyone you saw that." Harry said, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Why? I won't tell anyone but why, it's not a big deal, you have a boyfriend so what?" Daniel chuckled, watching Harry nervously fiddle with his fingers.

"Louis and I aren't allowed to be together and if my parents found out I'd be dead." Harry laughed.

"Wait they don't know?" Daniel asked. He saw Harry play with the ring on his finger, wedding finger to be exact and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, they did know and now they've banned us from seeing each other... but we still do anyway." Harry shrugged.

"Well I won't tell," Daniel promised and Harry let out a sigh of relief, "Nice ring by the way." He complimented.

Harry froze for a moment and immediately covered it up, stuttering out a quiet, "Thanks."

"What are you hiding, Harry?" Daniel asked seriously and Harry almost choked on air.

"N-Nothing. I don't know what you're talking about." He lied.

"Is that so?" Another voice was heard and Harry'd know that voice anywhere. It was his Mum. Harry turned around and he knew something was wrong because she was holding Louis by his arm. They were in trouble.

"Mum? What are you doing here?" Harry gulped and Louis gave him a sympathetic look. Daniel stood awkwardly and felt bad for the kid, it was just a school fling and she was getting so worked up over nothing. Anne walked further into the room, dragging Louis with her.

"Nate told me something very interesting last night," Anne started. Daniel watched this encounter, preparing to step in when needed. It wasn't that long ago he was a teen, he was only twenty six, well it was a little while ago but he was still young and he didn't want to watch Harry and Louis be yelled at by the commander.

"I want you to tell me if it's true." Harry gulped at his Mum's words.

Anne was about to speak again, but somebody came rushing into the room in a... nurses uniform? Harry couldn't really tell. The nurse was panting, she probably ran all the way and her eyes were filled with fear. Anne let go of Louis and her attention was grasped by the nurse.

Both Harry and Louis let out a breathe of relief. However, the relief wasn't for long because Anne was gasping and rushing to Harry immediately.

"It's Gemma." Anne began but let out a choked sob. Instinctively Harry wrapped his arms around his Mum, hugging her and attempting to comfort her despite not knowing what was wrong.

The nurse timidly walked to Harry. She'd heard stories about the commanders' son, how powerful he was and the damage he could do if necessary. But when she looked at the boy that was comforting the commander, it wasn't at all what she expected. He didn't look intimidating at all.