all good things....

AUTHOR NOTICE

HI GUYS I HAVE DECIDED TO BRING THIS STORY TO ITS CONCLUSION I HOPE YOU ENJOY HOW IT ENDS I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS ONE. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

its a week later sebastian as finally come off the painkillers so he can drive somhe has driven to rachels house they are sat on the couch kissing while warbler is sat on rachels knee.

the door bell rings and warbler starts to yap having not quite mastered a bark yet rachsl gets up to answer the door to find brody looking unhappy.

" hey" he said she lets him in

" hey cous everything alright" sebastian askes

" no everything is not alright i had the test last week i got the results today" brody sai

" and" sebastian said

" im not the father" brody said

" rach rach" brody said as she came round she had fainted at brody saying that he lifted her with ease onto the couch sebastian was staring at her his eyes were poppingnout of his head almost.

" it dosent mean its mine"sebastian said

" who else could it be"rachel said shaking as she cried

" come here" sebastian said hugging her to him

" you best have a test done" brody said rachel got up ans ran to the toilet and threw up as she was so worked up.

once she returned she found brody gone and sebastian staring into thin air.

"rach" sebastian said

" rach come sit down" he added she did just that

" look whatever the outcome of this i want you  i understand if im the father i have to be involved with the baby but im not bern involved with her i mean she might even get sent down rach i moght end up raisi g the baby" sebastian said

" im not raising her baby" rachel said sebastian just sat looking at the floor.

THE FOLLOWING DAY

sebastian had the test to determine if he was the father rachel went with him she didnt know how she felt about it all everything was so up in the air.

THREE DAYS LATER

rachels car wouldnt start that morning so her dad leroy dropped her at school and sebastian planned to pick her up. the day was just awful as auinn was released on bail and was giving rachel evils al, the time but not actaully saying anything.

as glee was coming to an end that day rachel was talking to mr shue about something so she was a while sebsstian had thought something was up and had come into see of she was alright the whole choir room fell silent as he walked in.

" oh well if it isnt the baby daddy" quinn said

" wait hold up what" mercedes said

" oh didnt you know santana is pregnant" quinn said

" its not proven that its mine"sebastian sais walking over to rachel.

"but it is what do you think to that rachel" quinn said

" quinn shut it" finn said as he walked into the room

" what did you jsut say are you seriously sticking up for man hands." quinn said

" quinn leave"mr shue said

" im only saying the thruth" quinn said

" nomyour not quinn sebastian isnt the santana's baby"s father." finn said

" oh really and how would you know" quinn said to him

" because i am"finn said the room filled with gaspes.

"have you had a test done"rachel asked

"yep gotvthe results this morning im a perfect match"finn said rachel flew into sebs arms and he hugged her and kissed the top of her head, he wasnt the father it was finally over.

epilogue

the trail took place six months later santana was found guilty of assault with a deadly weapon fter entering a guilty plea to aviid an attemped murder charge she was remanded in juvenile prison until the baby was born then she was to be transfered to another prison to serve a four year sentence. the babt was infact fins he was to get full custardy once the baby was born.

quinn was found guilty of perverting the course of justice and astisting an offended and was given probation for three years.

rachel and sebastian both graduated from high school and were new york bound along with broadway and warbler ofcourse. sebastian wws to study medicine at nyu rachel along woth kurt had gotton into nyada as they all got an apartment toether along with another friend noah puckerman he was trying his hand at modelling.

so after everything that happened rachel and sebastian came out the other side stronger than ever they were truly inlove and nothing and nobody were ever gonna change that.

AUTHOR NOTICE

hopw you liked the ending as much as i have loved this story after the stabbing i didnt see how the trouble could continue so i decided to let justice prevail.

thank you again for reading this