Halloween (Dreadfall) Special

"Ready to go trick-or-treating with the rest of the family?" Kari asked as she adjusted the black hood to her son's costume.

"Yes mommy!"Stoick giggled and tugged on a strand of his mother's hair that she dyed to look pale blonde. "What are you?"

"I'm the mother of dragons!" Kari cackled, making her hands like claws and ticking her son's ribs. "And you are my little dragon!"

"Is daddy the daddy of dragons?" Stoick asked giggling.

"No sweetie, daddy is isn't dressing up this year, no dragon daddies exist in the world my character is in." Kari explained, standing up and smoothing her dark blue dress down. "And your favorite uncle plays a character who everyone wants as my love interest."

"Ready to go?" Dagur asked approaching his wife and son with Shattermaster in tow. The young bulldog wore a black cape tied around his neck and sat down at the boy's feet.

"I think we're all ready, come here Striker!" Kari called. Her half domesticated wolf that she owned came walking over to them and sat at her feet. "Come on Heather needs him for her costume."

"What is she, little red riding hood?" Dagur asked, grabbing the keys and grabbing Stoick's Halloween bag.

"She's dressed as uncle Eret's sister!" Stoick proclaimed. "And I'm mommy's baby dragon!"

"If I'd known this year was Game of Thrones themed I would have been that Wildling that stares at Brienne." Dagur chuckled.

"Not everyone is dressed as a Game of Thrones character, Hiccup is dressed as a hobbit and dressed Toothless to look like Smaug. Astrid is dressed to look like genderbent Thor, Snotlout is dressed as a werewolf and Tuffnut is dressed in a Big Foot or Chewbacca costume. Only me, Fishlegs, Ruffnut, Heather, Stoick and Eret are dressed as Game of Thrones characters." Kari explained as they got into the car. "Next year we're all doing something different."

"I wanna be Batman next year!" Stoick declared from his car seat.

"Funny, your mama said you were doing Gotham heroes and villains next year." Dagur chuckled. "I decided to be Joker or Two Face."

"Poison Ivy for me then." Kari said with a nod.

"No you be Harley Quinn mama! Be Harley Quinn!"

Both parents looked at each other and burst into laughter. Stoick looked at Shattermaster and then at Striker in confusion and both dogs looked back at him just as confused.

"Ruffnut said she'd be Harley Quinn, but we'll see. You sure you don't wanna be Robin?" Kari asked as they finally reached her mother's house.

"Fine then I'll be Iron man!" Stoick said as his mother leaned over to unbuckle his seat.

"Different universe my boy, but we'll see." Dagur said, opening the car doors to let the dogs out.

Stoick grabbed his candy bang and ran straight for the door and jumped up and smacked the doorbell. When the door cracked open, he was greeted by a furry looking man.

"Whaaaaat's the paaaaasssssssswoooooord?" The creature asked.

"Trick or treat!" Stoick responded happily and held his bag out.

"Sorry I have no candies." The creature life up a large flap to reveal Tuffnut. "But I'll give ya some of mine."

"Yay!" Stoick cheered as he skipped into the house.

"I'm surprised he didn't cry." Dagur said as he and Kari walked up to the house with the dogs in tow. "Last time you wore that you freaked out several kids."