Official

Me and Riley just laid on her bed for quite some time, cuddling.

"Riley..."

"Farkle?" She says to me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask as she looks at me.

"Yes..." She said I kissed her. "But we only tell Maya, Lucas and Zay, my parents can't know yet and if your mum is going to know, she'll tell my mum... let's wait a month or two..." She said as I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Do you want to go tell the others now? While they're still in the living room?" I ask as she gets up.

"Crap! I forgot about them!" She says as we both laugh and walk to the living room and find Maya and Zay sitting at the bay-window in the living room. "Hey guys!"

"Where's Lucas?" I ask as Maya and Zay look at each other.

"Things got a bit heated, and he left about 15 minutes ago." Zay said.

"Did you guys talk it out?" Riley said as I look her up and down, I'm glad she's all mine now.

"A little... Me and Zay have sorted things out... But as a 'triangle', we didn't really talk... just argued." Maya said.

"Oh..." I said as I look at Riley who is smiling.

"Me and Farkle have an announcement." Riley said as she puts her left hand on my right shoulder. "We are-"

"A couple? Omg I have shipped Riarkle since the early days." Zay said as me and Riley laugh.

"Riarkle... I could get used to that." I said as Riley winked at me.

"But seriously... you guys are together?" Maya says as she smiles.

"Yeah." I say as Riley holds my hand.

"I'm happy for you both." She says as she hugs Riley and whispers to me "Farkle, you dog." I laugh and Riley blushed.

"I'm happy for you too, guys. But I'm going to go and talk to Lucas... I feel bad for arguing with him..." Zay said as he said his goodbyes and decided to walk to Lucas' house.

"So... Riarkle..." Maya says as we all laugh and then Topanga walks in.

"Hi Ril- Oh... Hi Riley, Maya and Farkle!" Topanga says as she puts her coat on the coat hanger and slips her shoes off and sits on the sofa. "How was your day today?"

"Great, mum." Maya says as she runs to Topanga and lays on her lap.

"That's good, daughter I never had." Topanga says as she looks at Riley and me... as we are still holding hands... "so why are you two holding hands...?" Me and Riley look at each other and place our hands behind our backs.

"Mistake." Riley said as I nod with fear.

"Hmm... Maya." Topanga says as Maya lifts her head off of Topanga's lap.

"Yes, Mommy." She says in a babyish voice.

"Why were Riley and Farkle holding hands?" Topanga asks as we both freeze and look at each other.

"They're together!" Maya says as she looks at both of us and we both facepalm our faces.

"What? My daughter and... Stuart Minkus' kid." Topanga says as she gets up and walks to me and Riley. "Riley..."

"Yes." Riley says with a big smile.

"I'll let you go out with Farkle on one condition..."

"What's that condition?" Riley says.

"Your father and Farkle's mother have to know about this so we get to have triple date night!!!" She said as she smiles.

"Oh no..." Riley whispers.

"Triple date night?" I say.

"Yeah... mum has this obsession that when I get a boyfriend, she'll make me tell his parents and then me, the boy, his parents and my parents go on a triple date to Svorski's." Riley said as Topanga does the jazz hands.

"I wouldn't mind telling-"

"Great! Tell your mother and me and Riley will tell Cory tonight, we'll inform you when the date is!" Topanga says as I look at Riley who's head is in her hands.

"Okay... See you later, Riles." I say as I kiss her cheek and walk out her house.