"Someday..."

Riley gets up and opens the door, It's Zay.

"Hi Riley- Oh.. Hey guys then..." Zay said as he walks in and closes the door. "Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah." Riley said as everyone looks around awkwardly.

"I need to apologise Zay, I shouldn't have started on Lucas for hanging with you and Smackle." I said as Zay smiled.

"I appreciate it, Farkle. But I wasn't angry at you, I'm just angry with Smackle." Zay says as Maya walks forwards.

"What about me?" She says as Zay looks down.

"I'm more disappointed than angry when it comes to you, Maya. I want to say sorry, but all I can imagine is you choosing Lucas-"

"Me and Lucas aren't together anymore Zay."

"Wait? What? Why?" Zay says as we tell him everything, also about me and Riley breaking up. He sits on Riley's bed.

"Oh... That's why she broke up with me then..." He says.

"I'm sorry, Zay. I'm more upset than you are." Maya says as Zay looks at her.

"I'm sorry Maya, can we start again? I don't want to argue anymore." He says as Maya hugs him.

"Friends forever."

"Forever." Zay says as they both pull out the hug. Zay and Maya both look at me and Riley.

"You guys need to talk." Maya says as her and Zay walk out the bay window.

"We can't just put this behind us and get back together guys!" Riley said as I looked at her.

"Can you at least talk?" Zay said as they left mine and it's just me and Riley. We just stand around for a while until we eventually both look at each other.

"Riley?" I say.

"Yeah?" She says quickly.

"Um... I... I'm glad you're feeling better." You had one job, Farkle.

"Who said I was feeling better? I feel awful." Riley said as she sits on her bed. Well Played Farkle🖕🏻.

"I know... Uh... I'm sorry..." I said nervously.

"Are you nervous?" She says to me, she stands and walks closer to me. Making me even more nervous.

"M-Maybe." I say, not looking at her.

"How can you get nervous around me? I'm your... friend Farkle." She said. She just friend zoned me.

"Riley... We're more than friends-"

"Farkle! Stop it!" She says, crying.

"Riley I didn't mean to-"

"What? You didn't mean to make this whole situation worse? You never should have come here, Maya should have came alone..." I started crying at this point...

"Are you trying to shut me out? After what you said yesterday-"

"I'm not shutting you out! I... I can't look at you or even talk to you knowing that I'm in love with you, and that we can't be together-"

"But Riley... We can be together! Someday... maybe today!" I say, lifting Riley's chin, I kiss her. She pulls out and sits in the bay-window.

"Someday..." She says as I sit next to her. "Farkle... Let's give each other a month. Let's wait a month and see if anythings changed, if things have improved, we'll get back together." She holds my hand and I tighten on it.

"Deal." I said as I let go of her hand and left the bay-window. I looked at her as she looked at me. "See you tomorrow Matthews."

"See ya Minkus." She said with a smile as I left. I walked home, and I went into my room and decided to think.

Someday...

What's that supposed to mean?

Someday me and Riley will be together?

I can't keep waiting...

"Son?" Dad says as I look at him. He walks in my room and shuts the door. "Your mum told me what happened... Do you want to talk about it?"

"What can I say? The girl I love, that loves me back, doesn't want to be with me yet. After everything... all the love and dedication... I love her, Dad." I said as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I know Son... you've loved her more than you know." He said as I looked at him and sat up against my bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ever since you and Riley were little, you both formed a bond that most people would die for!" He said as he sits infront of me. "Son... Never give up on that girl. She's your one love, don't let her go."

"Thanks Dad." I said as me and him hugged. He stood up.

"Dinners in an hour, me and Jennifer are cooking it."

"I'm glad you two are back together." I said as Dad smiled.

"Yeah." He said as he walked out my room. It got me thinking.

Dads right. Me and Riley have a bond that people would die for.

I shouldn't let her go.

I need to get her back.

First... let's sort this situation out...

{at Smackle's house}

I opened the box and read the contents.

"Smackle just do-"

"Shut up Lucas! I've never done this before! Let me fucking read!" I shouted as Lucas rolled his eyes. I took out the stick and went in the toilet, and did the deed. I walked back out and sat next to Lucas, I put the stick on my lap.

"Now what?" He asks as I look at him.

"We have to wait dipshit." I say, rolling my eyes at him.

"What if you are-"

"Lucas..." I said, looking at the stick, I picked it up and showed it to him.

Pregnant.

"I'm pregnant!" I shouted.

"Oh no..." Lucas whispered.

{A/N: SMACKLES PREGGO OH SHITTT}