Guess Who's Back

The next day was School... ugh I'm getting bored of it now to be honest with you... I have History now, we haven't had history class yet... I wonder who my teacher is!

I walk into class to find Lucas and Zay already sitting down in their place, has the teacher already given their place to them?

"Farkle! You sit infront of me." Lucas say, as I sit at the front of the class. Riley walks in and sits next to me.

"Hey, Minkus." She says as she kisses me.

"Hey, Matthews. How's your foot?" I said.

"All better now." She says with a wink. Maya arrives and sits behind Riley.

"How comes you guys know where you're sitting and I didn't get told?" I ask as Maya looks at Riley.

"You didn't tell him did you?" Maya says as Riley looks at me.

"Farkle... Our teacher is-"

"Hello class!" It was Cory. Riley's dad. Oh. My. God. I. Am. Fucked.

"Cory?" I whisper as Cory looks at me.

"Farkle." Cory whispers as he starts writing on the whiteboard. He writes fast and it says;

'Reasons why Riley is not having a boyfriend.'

"Dad!" Riley shouts as Cory runs to me and looks at me.

"Guys what's going on?" Lucas says as Maya looks confused.

"Seriously? How can-" Maya says as she realises, Lucas never got told about Riley and Farkle. "Lucas... when you left Riley's house... Riley and Farkle became a couple." She says as Lucas looks at Riley then Farkle. He stands up next to Cory, also looking at me.

"Lucas what are-"

"Farkle. I want you to make sure you know what you're doing." Lucas says, interrupting Maya.

"Yeah." Cory whispers.

"This could change everything." Lucas said.

"Yeah." Cory whispers.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt by this relationship, I want you two to be happy" He says.

"Yeah." Cory whispers again.

"Stop yeahing everything I say." Lucas says to Cory as he nods and rubs the whiteboard, Lucas sits back down and looks at Riley.

"I'm happy for you, both." He says, now looking at me. I look at Riley who winks at me, I wink back. But then... someone walks through the door with a transfer slip... it was Smackle. Riley looks at Maya who is looking at me.

"You were telling the truth." Maya whispers to me as we all look at Smackle who sees us.

"Everybody, let's welcome our new student to Abigail Adams... Smackle... something!" Cory says.

"Guess who's back!" She says with a smile, as she sits behind Maya, Zay can't stop looking at her, Maya can't stop looking at Zay, Lucas can't stop looking at Maya and me and Riley are staring at each other.

"Okay..." Cory says as he writes on the whiteboard;

'The Triangle & Smackle & Riarkle.'

"I'm going to sort this out, now." Cory says as he stands infront of me and Riley.

"Smackle, where have you been?" Maya says as her eyes fill up with tears.

"Away... I'm sorry for leaving." Smackle says as she looks around. "Where's Sarah? I need to talk to h-"

"She had to go to a different school, Smackle." Lucas says as she cries.

"Oh... okay..." Smackle says as she looks at me, I look back at Riley.

"Zay, do you like Smackle?" Maya says as everyone looks at Zay.

"Maya..." Zay says as Maya starts crying.

"Oh my god you do..." Maya whispers and she runs out the class, Lucas runs after her.

"Really?" Smackle says as she smiles a little.

"I do like you Smackle, but I like Maya aswell." Zay says as Smackle stands up and pulls Zay up towards her. She kisses him... me and Riley look at each other because we don't know where to look...

"Okay guys... we get it!" Riley says and they both pull out the kiss and sit back down.

This lesson was just weird if you ask me...

At break... It all kicks off...

"Why did you kiss Zay?!" Maya shouts at Smackle.

"Because Maya... He deserves someone who isn't leading him on!" Smackle says as me and Riley stand away from the arguement.

"How am I leading him on?" Maya says as Zay comes between them both.

"Guys... Chill-"

"Shut the fuck up Zay!" Maya and Smackle both shout.

"You're the cause of this!" Maya shouts as Zay looks at Maya.

"Maya, I chose Smackle." He says as Smackle holds Zay's hand and they look at each other.

"Do you realise how bad this is?" Lucas says as Zay and Smackle walk off hand in hand. Maya starts crying and me and Riley agree to leave her alone with Lucas, me and Riley sit in a nearby classroom.

"I hope everything gets better." Riley says to me.

"At least me and you are fine." I say as Riley kisses me.

"I love you." She says as I say it back and eat my ham sandwich.

Break Hall

"I can't believe Smackle would do this to you." Lucas says as Maya calms down. "Well... what happens now?"

"Well... Zay and Smackle are together, Riley and Farkle are together..." Maya says as she looks at Lucas who is already looking at her.

"What about us? Do you-"

"I still like you." Maya says as she smiles and Lucas smiles back.

"I like you too." He says as he hugs Maya. "Maya?"

"Yeah?" Maya says as Lucas pulls out the hug and they are very close. Lucas moves forward and kisses Maya, it was like a peck because there was people around them.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Lucas asks as Maya blushes, badly.

"Yes." She says as Maya hugs Lucas and they leave the break hall.

[A/N: Riarkle, Zaydora and Lucaya... what could possibly go wrong?]