I am so sorry.

Hi guys! Long time no update! I am sorry I haven't updated this book, I'm annoyed with myself that I haven't because I loved writing this book and I am not sure what's happened.

The thing was I HAVE planned an ending for this and all I have to do is write about 4 more chapters and it's finished. But I feel like I have no inspiration for it.

I've tried writing chapters for this and they turn out absolutely awful. So unfortunately the book will end here.

But if it helps; Riley and Farkle stay together in the end, I had planned for Farkle to propose to Riley and she would accept.

Also I had planned for a time skip to New Year's Eve and for Farkle to host a house party and Lucas would show up out of nowhere and try to fix things with the gang.

And I may or not have made Lucas kiss Maya, even though Maya is with Zay, when the fireworks go at midnight, and then have a cliffhanger which would lead to a Lucaya sequel. But unfortunately that sequel isn't happening, at least now it isn't.

I am not sure if I will do another Riley and Farkle fanfiction either. I've been writing other things and becoming more interesting in that so...

That's all I can say.

Thank you to everyone who took their time to read my book! I love you all and appreciate everything❤️❤️

Over and Out.