The Plan To Get Her Back

{Farkle's POV}

"Are you sure about this Farkle?" My dad asks me as he takes me ring shopping, I'm buying a promise ring for Riley, to show that we'll make a promise to each other.

"I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life, Dad." I say with a smile. I decide to buy her the Princess Tiara ring, which was 40 dollars. I bought it with money I got for my birthday a couple months ago.

"Are you going to give it to her tomorrow or-"

"I'm doing it tonight! I need to do it as soon as possible!" I said as Dad nodded. "I'll text her now as it goes."

{Riley's POV}

It's Sunday. And I'm tired as hell. I was texting Charlie all night until 2am. He is a really nice guy, but I don't know how I feel about him. At the moment, he's a really good friend, but I barely know him. I still love Farkle... but I just don't know. If Farkle were to ask me out, I don't know what I'd say...

My phone goes off;

Hey Riley! Are you free today?😘 - Farkle x

It's Farkle, I wonder what he wants...

Yeah! Why? Xxx - Riley x

We need to talk about a few things, and I got a surprise for you💍- Farkle x

A surprise?! I love surprises!

Okay! Come round at about 5ish, you can have dinner with my family aswell x - Riley x

Okay, see you then babe😘 - Farkle x

"Babe"? He only called me that when we were together? What does this mean?!

{Farkle's POV}

I went over to Maya's to get some advice on Riley.

"Her favourite colour is-"

"Purple I already know!" I said to Maya. "But I can't find any purple roses."

"You should get her traditional red, she'll love it because it will look more romantic." Maya suggested as I wrote that suggestion on my phone. "What else did you get her?" I showed her the ring. "Riley will love that! But didn't you already get her a ring?"

"No, I got her the Emerald Bracelet when we first got together." I said, remembering that moment I gave it to her.

{flashback}

"Riley?" I say as she smiled.

"Gorgeous?" That made me blush.

"I-I need to give you something." I say as I turn around and get the box and take a few deep breaths. "Close your eyes."

"Really?" She says as I turn my head around and she closes her eyes. I walk towards her and kneel in front of her.

"Hold out your right hand." I say as she pulls her hand out slowly.

"You're not going to eat me are you?" She says as I smirk, not yet.

"No no, keep your hand out." I say as I put the box in her hand. "Open those beautiful eyes." She opens them and looks at the box then back at me, and then the box again. "Open it." She begins to open the box, she opens its and gasps.

"I-I-It's the-"

"Emerald Bracelet, the one you've always wanted." I say with a smile. She smiles widely and puts the bracelet, she looks at me.

"Thank you so much, Farkle." She says as she quickly hugs me, I hug back. "I love you."

"I love you more." I say as she pulls out the hug and immediately kisses me. "I always want things to be like this, I don't want anything else to change."

"Me neither." She whispers and she kisses me on the cheek.

{out of flashback}

But unfortunately, things did change. And now I'm trying to win her back after all these arguments... I know we said we would wait a month, but I can't wait! I just hope I don't muck this up or she doesn't say yes. I love her. I can't lose her again like when I had to leave America, that killed me.

{A/N: It's Christmas Eve!!! Sorry that this chapter is shorter than usual , I've been trying to write 3 stories at the same time... Sorry!❤️But I will update tomorrow aswell!!}