Drama

"I can't believe what happened today! Why would Zay do that to me? I liked him so much... now I'm confused." Maya said.

Me and Riley are round Maya's house, Lucas, Zay and Smackle should be coming too but the groups been spilt recently, one with me, Riley, Maya and sometimes Lucas, to Zay, Smackle and sometimes Lucas. Lucas is like stuck in the middle for no reason... Maya's his girlfriend, he should be with her like I'm with Riley! I decide to call Lucas, I don't think this will go well...

Farkle:
Lucas?

Lucas:
Sup bud-

Farkle:
Don't Buddy me... We need to talk.

Lucas:
What's the matter?

Farkle:
You! You is the matter, why are you going from our group to another?!

Lucas:
What are you ta-

Farkle:
One minute you're with Zay and Smackle, despite the arguement you two had about Maya. And then you come to us... You can't do that Lucas, especially not to Maya...

Lucas:
Zay is my friend too, Farkle...

Farkle:
What do you mea-

Lucas:
We were all a big group of friends, until we all changed. Don't blame that on me for god sake!

Farkle:
I wasn't blaming-

Lucas:
Of course you weren't... Don't call me again Farkle, we're done...

Farkle:
Lucas-

He hung up at that point... I just made things worse... I walked back in Maya's living room where Maya and Riley and watching tv.

"How did it go?" Maya asks and Riley stands up and looks at me, with a worried face.

"He doesn't want to speak to me again, I ruined it... I'm so sorry..." I said as Riley ran over to me and hugged me straight away.

"You don't need him, you have us." Riley said.

"I know." I whispered as Riley kissed me. Maya coughed and we pulled out the kiss and turned around to Maya.

"Sorry." Riley said as we both chucked, Maya smiled.

"I think I might go over and see Lucas, could you guys stay here until I get back?" Maya said as we nodded and it's just me and Riley in her house.

"Hey." I say to Riley as she smiles.

"Hi." She says, blushing. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I said as Riley sits down on Maya's sofa and I sit beside her.

"When did you start to... like me?" She said.

"What do you mean?"

"Like... when did you realise you had feelings for me? Because I can't work it out." Riley said as I looked at the floor. I couldn't just say I've liked her since I got back, because that's not true, I liked her ever since that school dance.

"Well..."

"Yeah?" Riley said, moving closer to me.

"Remember that school dance when we were in fifth grade?" I said as she smiled.

"Yeah, of course I remember that." She said.

"Well... when we were dancing to that song, at first we were like friends... having a laugh with each other. But then, you looked so beautiful, you danced incredibly. I started to like you then." I said as she smiled.

"You've liked me since fifth grade? Wow... I'm so sorry I onl-" I shut her up with a kiss.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." We hugged and continued watching tv.

At Lucas' House (Maya's POV)

"What are you doing here Maya? I'm coming to-"

"I need to speak to you, alone Lucas." I said as Lucas let me into his home and we sat in his living room.

"What's up?"

"Farkle told me he called you... Are you okay?" I asked as Lucas put his head in his hands.

"I'm so sorry Maya." Lucas said as if he was crying.

"For what? You didn't-"

"I haven't been a good boyfriend to you." Lucas said lifting his head, tears flowing down his cheeks. "I love you so much Maya and I know we can make this work..." I froze. That's the first time he has ever said he loves me.

"Lucas-"

"I don't want to keep changing groups again and again... I'm staying with you Maya... I hope you don't break up with-"

"I'm not going to break up with you Lucas, but that was the first time you have ever said you loved me..." I said as Lucas froze.

"Yeah..." Lucas whispered. "Do you-"

"I love you too." I said back as I kissed him. "Listen I got to go back home because Riley and Farkle are at mine... see you soon?"

"See you soon." He said as he said goodbye to me.

(Lucas' POV)

Oh shit. What have I just done...

"Lucas! Is she gone?"

"Yeah she is..." I said as Smackle walked back into the living room.

"Now... where were we?" Smackle said as she kissed me and we started making out on the couch. "Did you get it?" She said as I pulled or the packet.

"Are you sure about this? We are underage after all-"

"Just do it!" She shouts as I put it on, I'm about to lose my virginity to Isadora Smackle.

[A/N: *drops mic* Sorry Lucaya Nation...]