Time Jump 2.0

It's been 5 years since Farkle woke up from his coma. Everyone is now 20 years of age, let's see what's become of them.

April 21st 2022
Riley

"Okay girls! Take a 5 minute break and we will start some basic ballet moves." I said as my class all started chatting and texting on their iPhones. I walked out my classroom and rang my boyfriend of 5 years;

"Hey Farkle! I can't wait to see you tonight for our anniversary." I said.

"Me neither, this is the first time we would be out of the house for a while now." He said as I heard talking in the background.

"How's Stefan's wedding?" I asked.

"Well Elena ditched him at the altar-"

"What?!" I said.

"I'll have to tell you the whole story later, but the wedding has now been turned into a party so I'm still taking photographs and shit." He said as I nodded to myself. "Riley?"

"Yes?"

"I love you." He said as I laughed a little.

"I love you too Farkle Minkus."

"I know we haven't been spending much time lately because of our jobs but... Just know that I'll always love you. No matter what happens."

"Okay. I got to go, I have to teach my ballet class."

"Okay, see you tonight sweetness." He said as we said goodbye and I hang up, going back to teach my class of 18 eager ballet girls.

Me and Farkle live together now, we have been for only 2 years. He is a professional wedding photographer whereas I'm a Ballet Teacher. I teach two classes for Under 18 ballerinas and I have a class of over 18s, the one I'm teaching now.

Maya
"Hurry up Zay! Me and your daughter are waiting!" I shouted as Zay rushed down the stairs and kissed me.

"Let's go." He said as we put our daughter in the car and drove to the movie theatre.

"What film do you want to see Molly?" I asked as I started the car.

"TROLLS. I WANT TO SEE TROLLS!" Molly screamed as Zay laughed.

"Okay Molly, we'll see Trolls-"

"But we saw Trolls last week..." I said as Molly screamed. "OKAY CHILD WE'LL SEE TROLLS."

"Thank you." Molly said with a devious look on her face.

"That's my girl." Zay said as we both laughed.

Me and Zay stayed together and we moved in together about 4 years ago. Shortly after, I fell pregnant with Molly. Ever since, our life's have changed. Everyone has been there for us, except Lucas. No one really hears for him much really, the last time I saw him was about 3 months ago when he came round asking for a cigarette. That guy has changed...

Smackle
"The cow goes-"

"MOO!"

"The chicken goes-"

"CLUCK!"

"And the birds go-"

"CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP!" Isabella said as I was driving her to school.

"You remembered all the animals! Well done baby." I said as I caught her blushing, bless her.

"Shit she's getting clever." Dustin, my boyfriend said to me.

"She's only 5, but she knows the way of the world." I said.

Lucas hasn't seen Isabella in about a year. And that was for her 4th birthday party, he hasn't bothered doing anything for her. That's probably because he's off with his girlfriend, Nancy. When he met her, he doesn't stop following her around like a puppy dog. That's how I met Dustin, I met Nancy in a club and Dustin was there with his friends, one of his friends being Nancy's brother. Me and Dustin have only been together for about 8 months but we are going strong, that's what I love about us. Isabella loves him, she thinks he's her dads sometimes! Dustin has done more for her than Lucas has...

Lucas
I woke up late again, with some random chick beside me. I got her up, and chucked her out my house before Nancy gets home.

Me and Nancy met when I went to Atlanta for Farkle's 19th birthday, it was only me, Farkle and Zay. I met Nancy and my whole life changed. I thought I loved her when I first saw her.

We exchanged numbers and we texted a lot, and then she surprised me by moving to New York and we got together straight away.

It only took me 8 months for me to cheat. I was so bored of her. It was like she was stuck in the 80s at times. She loved record players and loved wearing jean jackets every fucking day. I slept with about 39 women since... I have no regrets.

***

a/n: I was gonna do a Zay POV but I didn't really know what to write... soz....

But what do you think ?

ALSO IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE REFERENCES OF DUSTIN&NANCY AND STEFAN&ELENA. I LOVE YOU.