Emerald

"You look great, stop stressing yourself out!" Riley said as I rummage through all my suits, trying to find the best one for date night.

"I'm fine!" I say, sarcastically.

"Farkle, you're going to look handsome with any of those suits, let's pick one and let's go... you have 10 minutes!" Riley said as I walked up to her and kissed her gently, I walked back to my wardrobe and got changed into my dark-grey suit {outfit displayed at the start of chapter.}. Riley wore her white jumpsuit and had her hair all into a long ponytail with some of her hair flowing by her side, and she wore a bit of makeup, I didn't mind that, but she looked stunning, and I mean stunning.

After I get fully ready, I decided to give Riley her gift- Oh wait I didn't tell you about that, Did I? I got Riley an Emerald Bracelet, I know how much she's wanted one, so I decided to give it to her, so she knows that I love her, and that it's a promise.

"Riley?" I say as she smiled.

"Gorgeous?" That made me blush.

"I-I need to give you something." I say as I turn around and get the box and take a few deep breaths. "Close your eyes."

"Really?" She says as I turn my head around and she closes her eyes. I walk towards her and kneel in front of her.

"Hold out your right hand." I say as she pulls her hand out slowly.

"You're not going to eat me are you?" She says as I smirk, not yet.

"No no, keep your hand out." I say as I put the box in her hand. "Open those beautiful eyes." She opens them and looks at the box then back at me, and then the box again. "Open it." She begins to open the box, she opens its and gasps.

"I-I-It's the-"

"Emerald Bracelet, the one you've always wanted." I say with a smile. She smiles widely and puts the bracelet, she looks at me.

"Thank you so much, Farkle." She says as she quickly hugs me, I hug back. "I love you."

"I love you more." I say as she pulls out the hug and immediately kisses me. "I always want things to be like this, I don't want anything else to change."

"Me neither." She whispers and she kisses me on the cheek. I stand up and offer my hand.

"Let's go, Beautiful." I say as she takes my hand and walk downstairs, still hand in hand. Jennifer and Stuart see us and they take pictures and you know, whatever the cringe type parents always do.

We arrive at Svorski's, and me&Riley and Jennifer&Stuart get a table as we wait for Cory&Topanga.

"I'm really nervous." I whisper to Riley.

"Why?" She whispers back.

"What if your parents don't like me or something?" I whisper, I'm really worried. She kisses my cheek.

"Don't be." She says as she lays her head on my shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say back as Jennifer&Stuart gaze at each other. Then, Cory and Topanga arrive.

"Hey everyone!" Topanga says as she sits next to Jennifer and Cory sits next to me, oh god.

"Hey Riley, Jennifer, Stuart and... Farkle." He says.

"Hi Sir-" I say as I get interrupted.

"Sir?" Cory says as he looks at Riley then Topanga then back at me. "You don't need to call me Sir, Farkle... you've known me your whole life!"

"Sorry..." I say quietly.

"Okay! Have you guys ordered yet?" Topanga asks to start conversation, I kind of kept my head down, with Riley still laying her head on my shoulder, after a while she lifts my head so I'm looking at her.

"What's up?" She says.

"I don't think I can do this date, Riley. Your father doesn't like me." I whisper.

"Yeah you're right Farkle, he doesn't like you... he loves you! As he said, you've known him your whole life." She says as I kiss her quickly before anyone noticed. We look back at the table to find food was here, looks like someone did order...

After we ate, me and Riley decided to walk to this place that she loved... you'd dance, eat and all kinds of stuff. Cory&Topanga came with us but Jennifer&Stuart decided to go back home.

We got to the place, The Glitzy Gazebo. Yeah, that's the place.

Cory&Topanga walked off to a table but Riley started dancing on the dance floor. I love how she dances, mesmerises me. I wonder if she'll ever take up dancing?

"Farkle!" Riley says as she runs over to me with a limp.

"What's the matter, Riles?" I say with a panic.

"I hurt my foot when I tried to do a pirouette... it hurts so bad..." She said as she started crying, I took her over to a bench and Topanga walks over.

"What happened?" Topanga said with worry.

"Riley tried to do a pirouette, but she fell and twisted her foot." I say while looking at Riley who can't stop staring at me.

"Okay, let's take you home, baby." Topanga says as Riley nods as Cory and Topanga help her in the car and we all go back to Riley's house. I help her into her room, and stand outside her room as she gets changed. I go into her room and she's already in bed.

"How's your foot?" I ask as Riley smiles.

"It feels a bit better, come sit." She says as I sit at the end of the bed. She laughs. "Come sit next to me, Farkle." I get up and sit on her bed and she gives me some of her duvet and I snuggle in bed with her.

"I love you." I say as we lay on our side, looking at each other.

"I love you too, Farkle." She says as she kisses me.

Today was the best! I hope nothing changes...

Or will it?

😏