Chapter 3: The Date

MY DAD??
--

Friday came so fast I was eager to go on this date but also nervous. As I started getting ready my phone vibrated. It was a text from Bey.

Bey🍑😍❤: Hey are you ready for this "Date"?

Jay😏🙊: I'm kinda nervous, not gonna lie but I'm ready to see your sexy self.

Bey🍑😍❤: Boy bye, if I was to ever let you in. I would make you wait. I don't know if you're just going to use me. I'm scared to fall in love again Ya know.

Jay😏🙊: I understand ma, I'll be patient with you.

Bey🍑😍❤: Thank you😊, I'll see you in a few😉.

I began to put on my Clive Christian Cologne. What Bey said had ya boy a little hurt but I'll still stick with her.

Bey POV

"Girl Kelly he is so fine. I don't want to make him wait but I have too because I'm scared that he may break my heart." I said. Kelly is my bestfriend we've been friends since Primary.
"Bey it's gonna be fine just give him a chance I've heard a lot about him. He's really famous, he knows how to treat women and he's good in bed." She laughed. "Really Kells that's all you know." She laughed "I have to go Titan is really fussy right now, call me after your date."She said. "Okay wish me good luck I love you."I said "You got this, keep smiling and show him who's mama, I love you too byee." "Gi-" I said but was cut off by her ending the call. Suddenly I heard my doorbell ring. Shit now I'm really nervous.

Jay POV

I began to walk up Bey's front steps, I was starting to regret going on a date but I really wanted her to be mine. I rung her doorbell and oh my did she look so beautiful. The dress she had on hugged places in the right spot.

Bey POV

I grabbed my handbag and opened the door. "Well hello there Mr.Carter." I said smiling. "Hello beautiful, are you ready to go out on this date." He said. "Yes, let me just lock the door." I said as I walked out and locked the top and bottom lock. I walked over to his black Bentley. "Big baller huh." I smirked. "Yep gotta show this beauty once in a while." He said as he opened the door for me. He started the car and drove out of my driveway. "So how you doing today Ms. Beyoncé?" He said while driving. "I'm doing good Mr.Carter how about yourself." I said. "I'm feeling pretty good." He said. "I don't know how, cause you lost your damn mind in the club last night. I heard what you said to my friend Kim." "I didn't mean to it just kind of sl-." I cut him off.

"I don't care if you want to continue to see me and talk to me I suggest you apologize cause you really hurt her. I understand she chose to do that but you should never bring up a girls past." I said as I began to go on my phone calling Kim. "Here you go." I handed him myphone.

Shawn POV

" Hello, this is Shawn Carter. The guy from last night. I um apologize for what I said last night. I was out of my mind plus I may have been a little tipsy." I looked over at Bey. "Thank you Shawn, I accept your apology but the next time you say some slick shit like that I'm gonna kick yo ass." She chuckled then hung up. I laughed and handed Bey back her phone.

"She said she accepted my apology but the next time I say some slick shit like that she's gonna kick my ass." "I taught her well cause God knows she couldn't fight to save her life, but thank you Shawn." She smiled. I turned on the radio and then came on No Limit x Usher

Make you say uh, no limit
Got that Master P, no limit baby
Give you that black card, no limit
Just know when you roll with a nigga like me
There's no limit baby
Make you say uh, no limit
I see murmur murder that, no limit baby
Give you that ghetto D girl, no limit
Just know when you roll with a nigga like me
There's no limit baby.