Chapter 36: I Love You

Bey POV

Adjusting To This New Mom Life Is Hard. I'm Loving Every Inch Of Being A Mom But I'm So Tired. I Haven't Gotten Much Rest. Julian Is Only A Month Old And He's So Spoiled.

I Can't Stop Kissing On Him Neither Can My Mom. I Never Really Thought Of Having Any Kids But Seeing Julian Just Makes Me Want To Have One More. Maybe A Little Girl.

When I Left Out Of The Hospital My Baby Surprised Me With My Push Gift. Too Bad I Couldn't Give Him Something In Return. He Doesn't Have Long Until Father's Day. I'm Buying Him That Hublot Watch. I Know He's Going To Like It For A Fact.

I Tried To Get In Touch With Solange To Let Her No I Had The Baby But Her Phone Is Off. That's Kind Of Odd I Know She Doesn't Have Much Money But She Could've Told Me Me Her Phone Bill Was Due.

I Heard Julian Crying On The Baby Monitor Which Snapped Me Out Of My Thoughts. I Got Out Of My Bed And Went Upstairs. I Went Straight To The Crib.

"good morning baby." I Said To Him.

I Kissed His Cheek And Went Downstairs In The Living Room While Carrying Him.

I Sat Down On The Couch And Turned The TV On. I Pulled Out A Boob And He Latched On Pretty Quick. I Kissed His Forehead And Went On My Phone.

Jay Went To Work Today Because They Had An Important Meeting Once Again About The Building They Want. I Went On Instagram And Saw That Kelly Posted A Picture Of Julian.

My Fans Were Going Crazy Some Were Even Mad At Me. I Don't Want To Have My Personal Life Out There. I Will Post Things When I Feel Like It's The Right Time But Other Than That No.

I Needed To Get Out And Go Do Some Running Around. I Looked And Saw That Julian Was Sleeping. I Placed My Boob Back In My Bra Cup And Burped Him. After He Burped I Went Into My Room And Placed In Him His Bassinet.

I Went Into My Closet And Pulled Out This Dress That I Know Jay Won't Approve Of But Oh Well. I Laid It Out On The Bed And Went Into The Bathroom.

I Turned My Shower Water On And Did My Daily Routine. After I Was Finished I Placed My Panties On Along With My Bra. I Moisturized My Body.

I Went Upstairs And Went Into Julian's Room. I Picked Out A Cute Outfit Along With Some Baby Timbs.

I Grabbed All The Things He Would Need And Went Back Downstairs. I Heard The Alarm System And Then Saw Jay Walk In. I Placed Everything Down On The Steps And Ran Up To Him My Boobs Were All Over The Place. He Picked Me Up Causing Me To Wrap My Legs Around His Waist And My Arms Around His Neck.

He Kissed Me And I Added Tongue. We Made Out For A Few Minutes Before I Pulled Back. I Got Down.

"Hi baby." I Chuckled.

He Shook His Head And Laughed. I Grabbed Julian's Things And Headed Into Our Bedroom. I Ran Some Warm Water In The Tub And Placed His Baby Tub In It.

"Baby can you undr-" I Yelled But Was Cut Off.

"Stop yellin babe I already know what you were doing and why are you running around here half naked.'' He Asked Walking Into The Bathroom With Julian.

"Cause it's my house." I Said.

"So what? If I brought one of my boys in the house and they saw you like that your ass would be in trouble."

"But did they? No so calm down I'm only yours." I Said.

"Man ight whatever move." He Came By Me And Pushed Me Out Of The Way But Not Too Hard.

"What the fuck is your problem." I Asked.