Chapter 6: I'm In Love With You

Bey POV
Somehow I ended up in Jay's with just a bra and underwear. I must've been really tired. As I was in my deep thoughts Jay walked in with just sweats on and oo did I see his friend and honestly it has me a little wet but I'm gonna tame myself.

"Goodmorning beautiful." Jay said as he placed a tray on the bed.

"Goodmorning one question." I said.

"What's up." He said laying down next to me. I began to eat my pancakes,eggs and bacon.

"Did we um have sex." I said staring down at my food.

"No, of course not. After we left from sightseeing we went to my club and you got a little tipsy." He started laughing.

"That's funny to you." I said as I put my tray on the nightstand. He came closer to me and started kissing on my neck.

"Yep." He said as he started sucking on my neck. I accidentally let out a moan.

"Baby can we save this til later I really wanted to go out." I said hoping I didn't ruin the moment. He stopped.

"You better not be scared, that's why you want me to stop." He said as he got up from the bed.

"Let's go to the beach and get a little wet." I said winking at him.

"Ight, let me go shower." He said taking off his shirt.

--
Jay POV

(Don't mind the snow)

We got into my Maserati, I don't know if Bey thought I was mad but she wasn't talking to me she was on her phone. That's when I went on my phone and started cheesin. She didn't want to make it obvious that she was looking on my phone but I happened to glance up and catch her. I laughed so hard.

"So I guess you think that's funny." She said rolling her eyes.

"Bey stop acting like that." I said making a left.

"Acting like what Jay, you're the one ever since we left the house from that little scene. You've been acting like a little bitch."She said with an attitude

"Bey I'm not mad about you saying let's wait hell I know you want to jump my bones just as much as I want to jump yours. I respect your decision, if you said wait I'll wait.'' I said as I turned into a parking spot turning off the car.

"Mmh whatever." She said going back on her phone. I took the key out the ignition and got out to go to Bey's side. I opened my door for her and I swooped her up and kissed the life out of her. She didn't kiss back at first until a few seconds later.

"Babe, I'm sorry if I made you think that I was mad. Honestly I was kind of mad but I just wanted to respect your decision. If you want to get down to the get down when we get back then be my guest but if not I'll just wait when you ready bae." I said as I put her down and looked into her eyes. She looked away and I just walked away and went to go get a blanket out of my trunk.  She came behind me.