Chapter 23: Your Turn

~Two Weeks Later

Bey POV

It has been two weeks since I last seen Jay after we had sex. I guess you can say it was make up sex but I don't really know for sure.

I don't know if I should officially give Jay another chance but it's too late to give up now. We just need a break. I might take a little vacation and I'll ask Kelly and maybe Solange if they want to go with me.

As for now I'm home in bed looking at reruns of Love & Hip hop. I decided to order some more clothes since we went out of stock two days ago.

As I was ordering some more clothes, my phone started ringing. It took a while for the contact to pop up. It was my mom FaceTiming me. I answered it.

"Hey mom." I Said Smiling.

She kept moving her camera around and turning off the volume. Her face finally popped up.

"Hey baby, how are you." She Asked.

"I'm doing good, how about you."

"That's good, I'm just a little tired and sore. When was the last time you heard from your sister."

"Why are you tired and sore. I haven't heard from her since the dinner party." I Said Licking My Lips.

"Do you really want me to answer that?'' She Asked Laughing.

It took me a while to get what she was trying to say but once I finally got it. I wanted to throw up.

"Mom that's so nasty, come on." I Said Gagging.

''How do you think you got here." She Asked.

"Dry humping." I Said Chuckling.

"Shid, you might need to go back to school but I'm about to go out with my friend. I'll call you later baby."

"Ok bye mama love you." I Said.

" I love you too." She Said.

I hung up and continued ordering more things. I eventually got bored and decided to go on Instagram. I came upon this girl she was really pretty.

 I came upon this girl she was really pretty

I commented under her picture "😍😍😍😍😎". Her name on Instagram was nickiminaj. I decided to look her up on the safari. I found out her real name was Onika. She looks like she's fun.

If she comments back I'll be so happy. I would probably ask her to hang out with me but I'll just wait for her to reply back to my comment.

Jay texted me earlier this morning telling me that they got the paternity results and honestly I didn't want to hear about them. So I just ignored his message.

I am kinda nervous though like if this is his baby, that will change our future so much. I actually saw a future with Jay but this just messed it up so bad.