Chapter 28: Over It

Bey POV

I Woke Up Due To My Phone Ringing. I Was Up All Night Just Thinking About So Many Things.

It Was Jay I Forgot We Were Supposed To Go To His Mom's House Today. I Answered And Closed My Eyes.

"Hello." I Said In A Raspy Voice.

"Rise and shine baby it's almost 12 and you still sleepin." He Said.

I Sat Up Against The Headboard And Rubbed My Eye In A Circular Motion. I Looked At The Clock.

"Ok and you tellin me that for.." I Said.

"Cause you need to get up damn."

"Ain't no way in the world we going to her house this damn early." I Said With An Attitude.

"No but if you want to go get breakfast I suggest you get up." He Said.

I Never Hopped Up So Fast In My Life. If I Don't Have To Pay For Food I'll Be There In A Hurry. I Don't Mind Paying For Food. I'm Just Very Lazy.

"Alright your fat ass." He Said.

"But you love this f-"

"We all know I do." He Said.

I Busted Out Laughing. "I have a new daddy."

"Ight Bey you runnin out now." He Said.

"He fucked me so good last night that's why I was naked if you didn't know." I Said.

"Bey you bout to piss me off right now."

"He was so deep in my pussy you didn't even get that far. It felt so good mmm *bites lip*"

"Ight stay yo ass home." He Said.

I Chuckled. "I'm just playin calm down b-"

He Hung Up. I Couldn't Help But Laugh. He Gets Jealous So Fast But I Can't Talk Because When I Found Out He Fucked That Bitch Tiana I Wanted To Cut His Dick Off.

I Got Out Of Bed And Grabbed My Silk Robe Since I Didn't Have Anything On. I Went Into My Closet And Grabbed My Denim Overalls And A Long Sleeve Shirt.

I Grabbed My Platform Shoes And Outlined My Outfit On My King Sized Bed. I Grabbed A Pair Of My Laced Underwear And My Bra. I Went Into The Bathroom And Took A Shower.

Once I Got Out I Wrapped The Towel Around My Body And Moisturized My Legs Up To My Shoulders. J

*Knock* *Knock*

I Wrapped My Towel Around My Body And Went Downstairs To Get The Door. I Opened It And Jay Just Pushed The Door And Bombarded Me With A Kiss.

He Slipped His Tongue Into My Mouth And I Was Kinda Resistant At First But Then I Gave In. I Jumped Up On Him And Wrapped My Legs Around His Waist.

"You naked just for me." He Whispered Not Breaking The Kiss.

I Shook My Head.

I Pulled Back And Looked In His Eyes. I Brought My Hands Up And Rubbed The Back Of His Head.

"You know we aren't supposed to be doing any of this b- ." I Said.

''Because we on break yea yea I know but I missed your nice plump lips, I couldn't resist them. When you said you were naked for some nigga I knew you was lying." He Said.

"Honestly Jay I don't know if I can keep myself together. My hormones are all over the place." I Said.

"No Bey, I want our relationship to be better for our child. I can't risk losing you again. We can joke here and there but at the end of the day we really do need this break." He Said.