Chapter 9: Trust?

Jay POV

My favorite team was playing tonight so I decided to take Bey with me to the game even though she'd probably be clueless. We got into my Range Rover and drove to the arena. It was quiet for half the time being. I decided to break the silence.

"You look beautiful baby." I said as I placed my hand on her thigh.

"Thank you." She smiled flexing her dimple.

" Your birthday is a week and some days away." I said.

" I don't really want to do anything, just hang out with you. Maybe go somewhere exclusive." She said flexing her dimple.

"Sounds cool, maybe you should start planning and let me know what's up." I said as I pulled into a parking lot and parked.

I looked into her eyes and I kissed her, we made out for a whole 2 minutes straight.

"I love you." I said while looking into her eyes.

"I love you too." She said biting on her lip. I smiled and got out and opened Bey's door. We walked hand in hand. I gave them our tickets and we sat down. I decided to go get us some snacks from the concession stand.

"What do you want baby." I asked.

"Nachos, I don't know maybe some candy and water please." She said.

"Ok I gotcha." I walked away and noticed this light skin girl with a nice body at the concession stand.

" I walked away and noticed this light skin girl with a nice body at the concession stand

" You must be like what you see cause you lookin at me too hard." She biting her lip.

I just shook my head and laughed. I went up to buy the snacks and she came up and started a conversation.

"Hi, I'm Lauren by the way." She said smiling.

"I'm Jay, you may know me as Jay-Z but eh." I said beginning to walk away.

"Maybe we should hang out sometime, can I have your number." She said pulling out her phone.

I nodded and gave her my number and I went to Bey. I gave her the snacks.

"Took you long enough." She said.

"My bad baby." I said while watching the players.

Just then my phone vibrated.

212-526-9285: Hey Jay😏
Handsome👅💙: Sup, who this?

212-526-9285: Lauren😂, wyd?

Handsome👅💙: Chillin watchin this game wbu?

212-526-9285: Oh, & just getting home wishing you were here to please me.

Handsome👅💙: Oh fr😂

212-526-9285: Dead serious😎, how big are you?

I got up to go use the bathroom. As I was using the bathroom I decided to take a picture of my manhood and send it to Lauren. I flushed the toilet, washed my hands and went back to go sit.