Chapter 14:

(Bey's house)

Bey POV

So it's been 2 weeks since I've spoken to Shawn. He's been sending me messages, calling me and sending me gifts.

I just throw them in the trash. Maybe if he actually shows the "TRUE'' him maybe I'd reconsider staying here but until then I'll stay here and keep up with my business and make the SHMONEYYY.

I was in bed watching Netflix. I was looking at Scary Movie 4 and the way this movie is set up has me dying of laughter.

I felt like some Raising Cane's or Zaxby's but at the same time I didn't want neither.

I decided to go to my favoriteeee. Louisiana fasst🎵. I got up out of my bed and grabbed my phone.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed my purse and car keys off the island. I decided to drive the Rolls Royce today.

I walked towards the door and made sure I had everything. I walked out and closed the door, I locked it.

I went down the steps and walk towards the car. I opened the doors and got in.

I started the car and backed out. As I looked back I saw a Victoria Secret bag sitting on the back seat. I pressed on the brake and grabbed it. I took out whatever was in it.

I pulled out what looked like a see-through mini dress and bra. I opened it a little more to see what is was and it was lingerie.

I looked back in the bag and saw a envelope. I grabbed it and teared it open. It was tickets and a handwritten letter.

~Every minute I'm thinking about you and the stupid mistakes I made/ said. I miss you and I don't know how my life can go on without the love of my life. I'm not about to let you walk out of my life like that so you know what I think YOU...well WE deserve. A VACATION. So look at those tickets and you'll see where we're going. I love you more than anything and I can't you lose you. We were meant to be together...WE BELONG TOGETHERRR~

As I read the note I let a tear escape from my eye. As much as I hate him right now I can't stop loving him for some reason. I really do miss my man but it's the things that he does that just makes me so UGHHHHH.

I looked at the tickets and it said To Hawaii.

"OH MY FUCKINGGGG GOSH!" I screamed.

I swear he's going to get the best sex everrrrr but for now he's on the silent treatment.

I drove out of my driveway and turned left. I swear I hate driving on the highway cause assholes don't know how to drive.

I pressed on the brake at the light because it turned red right when I was about to go.

I turned up the volume on the radio and Drake x Too Good came on. Rhianna's part came on.

I don't know how to talk to you
I just know I found myself getting lost with you
Lately you just make me work too hard for you
Got me on flights overseas, and I still can't get across.

I sung along and the light turned green, I put my foot down on the gas and held it. My phone started ringing. I kept driving as I tried to search in my purse for my phone. I felt it and grabbed it.

I looked on it and saw that it was a FaceTime call from Jay. I decided to answer it. I turned down the radio and made a right and got on the highway. It was connecting and then appeared Jay.

"Hey baby." He said with excitement.

"Hey there, thank you for the gift I'll be sure to wear it when we go." I said smiling.