Chapter 33: Wondering

Baby Shower/Proposal Day

Bey POV

I Woke Up And Started My Daily Morning Routine. I Washed And Moisturized My Body Along With My Hair. I Had Told Kelly And My Mom To Come With Me Since I Was Going To Need Help.

When They Came They Helped Me Choose A Dress That Ty Brought. They Weren't All Of That But It Was This Burnt Orange Dress That I Absolutely Loved.

The Door Bell Rung. I Went Downstairs But I Had To Cover My Chest Because My Breasts Were All Over The Place And This Robe Isn't Helping One Bit.

When I Opened The Door There My Beautiful Sister Stood With A Guy That Was Just A Few Inches Taller Than Her. He Was Holding A Sleeping Julez.

"Sisssss!" I Yelled.

"Oh my god I felt like I haven't seen you in forever. You have a belly now." She Said Rubbing My Belly.

I Nodded And Smiled.

"Where's my damn hug don't act brand new since you livin large."

I Couldn't Help But Laugh. I Gave Her A Long Hug God Knows I Missed My Sister And Being That We Are Both Singers. We Have Different Schedules. She Lives In New Orleans And I Live In Los Angeles.

"Ok so this is my friend Alan." She Said.

"Nice to meet you I'm Solange's sister Beyoncé." I Reached Out My Hand For Him To Shake.

He Nodded And Looked At Solange.

"Come on in." I Said Backing Up.

They Walked In And Solange Went Upstairs To Greet My Mom Along With Kelly. I Was About To Close The Door Until It Came Back And Hit My Toe.

"Oww what the fuckk." I Yelled Out In Pain.

Jay Rushed In And Comforted Me.

"I'm sorry baby, you shoulda watched out man

"I'm sorry baby, you shoulda watched out man." He Said.

I Stood Up Straight And Started Giggling. It Hurt At First But When You Think About It Its Funny.

"Bey you are bipolar and why is ya breast coming out." He Asked Pulling My Robe Together.

"I don't know but mmm you look good as hell babe.'' I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck And Kissed His Lips.

"You better stop before I take you down right here."

"We can send them out."

"No that's wrong but come on I want to see this dress." He Gave My Ass A Good Smack.

I Jumped Up On Him And Kissed His Lips While We Walked Up The Steps. I Got Down Once We Made It To The Room I Had Everything In.

"Mom do you like that burnt orange dress." I Asked.