Chapter 17: Movin On Up

Jay POV

It's been a day since I've seen Bey. At this point I'm just like fuck it but it's no point in giving up now. I know she's at the point where she just wants nothing from me. Hopefully me surprising her with a shop will change her mind.

Today we're supposed to be going to meet the realtor. It's gonna be so awkward, but I'm going to settle this shit today.

I was in my bed watching The Walking Dead I really missed my baby. The question is do she miss me? Probably not but the real question is why do I keep fuckin up? I seriously need help I don't deserve Bey at all.

I should call but I don't know if she's still mad ya know. She's the sweetest person you'll ever meet but a stupid person like me would fuck things up.

I know it's only been a few months since we first got together. I'm a man and I have needs. Sometimes she doesn't even want to be bothered with me, so how am I supposed to Ya Know.

It's like she loves me then the next minute she hates me. She's so bipolar and in order for us to work out we really need to take a break from things.

Our vacation was supposed to be a break from work and all the other distractions but I messed that up also. I might just take Lauren and see how Bey feels. That's a good question should I take Lauren?

I went on my phone and went under contacts. I clicked on "My Queen👑💍❤". When I clicked on the name, it didn't even ring for 2 seconds. I was sent straight to voice mail. What type of shit is this?

I grabbed my business phone off the nightstand. I know Bey should answer on this one, she doesn't have the number saved. I unlocked the phone and went on the dial pad. I dialed Bey's number and pressed the call button.

It rung 3 times before she answered.

"Hello." She Said In Her Sweet Southern Voice.

"Baby you okay, I miss you." I Said.

"You must've got Bey mixed up with baby."

"No I didn't, now where are you." I Said Clearly Annoyed.

"Purchasing my ticket.''

I sighed. "Are you gonna come with me to sign the papers."

"Sure I'll come, then after that I'm leaving."

"Seriously Beyoncé."

"No seriously Shawn, you're acting like you're going to die without sex. You don't even care how I feel sometimes. I'm so tired of this bullshit you keep doing the same shit over and over. When I get mad and leave your ass, you wanna cry like some lil bitch. Honestly Corey I'm done with this shit. We need a break and it's going to be a long one." She Said. It Sounded Like She Wanted To Cry.

"I understand Bey, I'm sorry." I Said.

"Bullshit Shawn, I'm going back to back to my shop. I could be doin better things rather than sitting here bored out of my d."

"What can I do to make it better."

I Think She Was Getting Mad You Could Hear Her Inhaling And Exhaling.

"You can't do nothing because you keep fucking up, you need to learn from the shit your doin."

''Ight, what time is the meeting." I Asked Trying To Change The Subject.

"In 30 minutes, do you see what time it is nigga."

"Oh, you want me to come get you."

"Um..sure, I'm on the 3rd floor room 306." She Said.