Chapter 27: So Ready

Few Weeks Later

Jay POV

I haven't been to work in a few days. I actually missed my business. I want to take as many off days but I'll end up missing it in the long run.

Plus I can't be taking too many days off because Bey's pregnant now so I need to save those days til the baby comes.

We still have to go out to LA and get a tour of the house because what happened the last time we went. I'm happy that the baby isn't mine because now Beyoncé is pregnant with a baby that I know is for sho MINE.

I still haven't took her to see my mom but since we are on a "break" I can't do that. On the other note I need to tell my family and friends that she's pregnant. I just have to ask her for permission.

My Big Baby💙😏😘: So since we on this break, I can't text u?

I Sent Her The Message And Went To Get Ready.

I Went In The Shower And Then Brushed My Teeth.

My Phone Buzzed.

My Queen👑💍❤: You can text me ig😐.

I Replied Back To Her Message.

My Big Baby💙😏😘: Oh ight, but what I wanted to know was can I tell my family and friends that u pregnant?

It Said Read. The Bubbles Appeared At The Bottom Of The Screen.

My Queen👑💍❤: I haven't even met ur mom & you talkin bout tellin her. My mom doesn't even kno yet😭.

My Big Baby💙😏😘: Ohh, well if we weren't on dis stupid break I woulda took u to see her.

My Queen👑💍❤: Even if we on this break u can still take me. My mom met u its just my dad but I don't even talk to him like that anymore😒

My Big Baby💙😏😘: Well when u off?

My Queen👑💍❤: I can take off anytime u forgot it's MY shop.

My Big Baby💙😏😘: Well do u want to go tomorrow?

My Queen👑💍❤: Yea that's fine.

My Big Baby: Ight FaceTime me.

A couple minutes later I got the FaceTime call from her. I answered immediately.

I miss her so much and it's only been a few weeks

"Wassup beautiful." I Said With A Huge Smile.

"Hey how are youI?" She Asked.

"I'm good how about you ma."

"Besides throwing up all day I'm doing good." She Said With A Smile.

"Aww I wish I could come and hold you but we on this stupid break." I Said.

"Oh shut up if you would do the right thing we wouldn't be on this stupid break but anyways I was in the studio." She Said.