Chapter 43: It Didn't Mean Anything

4 Months Later

Bey POV
I Met This Cool Guy Name Trey. He's Fun And I Love Talking With Him. When We Met I Instantly Clicked With Him But I Don't Know If It's Safe. The First Day Of The Tour Was Crazy.

Today Marks 3 Months Since I've Been On Tour And I Absolutely Miss My Babies

Today Marks 3 Months Since I've Been On Tour And I Absolutely Miss My Babies. My Mom Cried When I Left But She's Watching Julian For Me.

Of Course They Are Going To Visit Me AgainBut I Don't Know When. I Really Want To Spend Time With Julian. His Birthday Is Right Around The Corner.

I'm In Dublin,Ireland And The People Here Are So Sweet. I Had A Few Hours Before The Show So I Decided To Get Some Sleep. That Wasn't Happening Cause Somebody Knocked.

"Ugh what!?" I Yelled.

I Got Up From The Bed And Went Out To Get The Door. I Opened It And It Was Trey.

"Hey Bey! You tired!? Wake up let's start singing." He Said.

"Hi Trey ...yes I'm tired and I'm fine I don't need to practi-"

He Barged In And Went Over To The Couch. I Sighed And Closed The Door.

I Went Over To The Couch And Sat Down. He Just Looked At Me.

"What?" I Asked Blushing.

"You're just so beautiful, I've never seen someone so beautiful in my life." He Said.

I Giggled. "I thought you wanted to sing.. stop trying to hop in my panties."

He Shook His Head Laughing.

"Well come on."

"Ok." I Said.

I Sung His Halo For Warm Up And He Joined In During The Chorus. We Sounded Really Good. I'm Pressed.

After We Finished We Were Just Looking At Each Other. Next Thing I Know His Lips Are On Mine. No Doubt In Mind That I Pulled Back. I Added Tongue.

"Mmm...no no no." I Said Pulling Back From The Kiss.

"I'm sorry Trey you have to go." He Said.

"Do You really want me to?" He Asked Grabbing My Ass Kissing My Neck.

"Mmm n-n-yesss I want you to stop Trey I'm engaged."

"Ok I'll stop just call me if you need some help." He Said With A Smirk Getting Up From The Couch.

I Walked Him Over To The Door And He Stole A Kiss. He Left.

I Sighed And Went Back To Lay Down. Damn What Am I Going To Tell Jay.

My Phone Started Ringing. I Grabbed It And Saw That Jay Was FaceTiming Me. I Answered Nervously. Julian Appeared On The Camera.

 Julian Appeared On The Camera