Chapter 13: Are You Sure?

Bey POV

I woke up and looked down and noticed I was naked so was Jay. I got up from the bed and fell down to the floor.

"Shawn!" I yelled.

He woke up and rubbed his eyes and when he saw me on the floor he started laughing.

"That fucking funny to you." I said rolling my eyes.

He was still laughing. I stood up leaning on the bed for support. I threw a pillow at him.

"Asshole." I said as I walked into the bathroom limping.

I turned on the hot water and stepped inside the shower.

I stayed under the shower head, at that point my hair was wet. Even though I probably messed it up last night.

I felt like something was behind me. I turned around and it was Jay.

"Did I ask you to come in the shower with me." I said with an attitude.

"You didn't have too, you know you wanted me in here anyways." He said as he stepped closer to me.

He smashed his lips onto mine. It was a heated situation.

He swept the tip of his tongue across my bottom lip indicating me he wanted to add tongue.

I allowed his tongue in and we just battled with our tongues.

The bathroom was steamy and it wasn't just the water that was causing the steam.

He switched sides with me and pushed me against the shower wall.

"Hands on the wall." He said demanding.

I did what I was told. I turned around and placed my hands up on the wall.

Seconds later I felt him ram himself into me.

"Sh...shit babyy." I said as I held on to my breasts.

He smacked my ass and pounded into my pussy. He pulled my hair and I bit my lip.

"Who's pussy is this." He asked as he kept going faster and deeper.

"Fu..fuck babyy....your's." I yelled as tears streamed down my face from the pleasure I was receiving.

I started backing my ass up.

"Shit." He grunted as he kept going faster.

I felt my pussy tighten around his dick and I knew I was about to cum.

"J...Jay baby." I said as I tried to find something to hold on to.

"That's not my name, what is my name." He shouted and kept going deeper.

"D...daddyy mmm fuck." I said and seconds later I came all over his dick.

That didn't stop him he just kept going in even deeper.

"Oooo...fuck." I yelled from all the pleasure.

Moments later he pulled out and shot his seeds all over my ass.

I turned around and smashed my lips onto his. We made out for a few minutes and then we washed.

I stepped out and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I limped back into his room.

I went into my bag and pulled out my makeup, underwear and hair supplies.

I went into Jay's closet and took my romper down from the rack.

I moisturized my body and placed my underwear on. I looked for my bra and found it in the bathroom.

I went back into the bedroom and I put my bra back on.