Chapter 2: Stealing

Jay POV

"Mom I think I'm falling in love once again, she's special. I mean I only knew her for a day now but she's really special." I said as I talked with my mom.

"Well honey, if you feel as though she is special. Then take her out on a date maybe she'll express her feelings also." She said.

"I did mom, last night in the club but I felt as though it wasn't an appropriate time or place." I said

"Well what did she say?" She asked sounding a bit impatient

"I didn't ask her yet but I know she will say yes...who would turn me down." I chuckled

She chuckled, "Well honey I have to go I'll talk with you later. I love you."

"Ok, I love ya too mom." I hung up the phone.

I began to get ready to head into the office.

I messaged Beyoncé.

Jay😏🙊: Hey Beyoncé, be ready Friday around 8.

Bey❤😍: You're takin me on a date woww.

Jay😏🙊: Just be ready ma😎

--
My phone began to vibrate nonstop. I blinked trying to get my vision back. It was my dad.

"Sup dad, how's everything?" I said sounding a little tired

"Hey son, I need you to come to the office quickly." He said.

"I just got off a couple of hours ago what happened." I said sounding concerned.

"Somebody's stealing a lot of money and the officers can trace any fingerprints." He said.

I immediately hung up the phone and started putting on my timbs to stomp the ass whole was stealing money. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door quickly.

As I drove to the office, I wanted to call Bey
but I was nervous. I ended up calling her anyways.

"Hey Bey." I said

"Hey Jay." She said in a sweet southern accent.

"What are you up to, MOVE YOUR ASS OVER ." I said as I honked the horn at the car in front of me.

"Just chilling watching TV, calm down and stop yelling at people you probably can't drive either and I have something I need to tell you." She chuckled.

"Yes I can,you don't know about my driving and what is it." I asked.

" I am the girl from Destiny's Child." She said chuckling.

"Oh really, so you lied. I find that kind of funny because no girl ever did that to me but let me call you back ma. I have to go handle business.

"If I find out you're a drug dealer I'm gone track you down and kick your ass." She said sounding mad.

"I'm not a drug dealer ma, I promise. I'll call you later." I hung up.
--
I went inside the building calling everyone to meet. I happened to glance over at my dad and he was sweating. As a police officer pulled up the tape. I blurted out.

"Why the fuck y'all didn't do this before?" I said with an attitude

"Sir we're going to ask you to calm down. We didn't pull it up without you here because we felt as though you may know the person." He said.

They pulled the tape up and to my surprise the one person I thought I could trust. It was.....