Chapter 12: Ready To Move?

Jay POV

It's been a month since Bey's birthday dinner and honestly after we left it went downnnn.

I'm just thinking about what to do because I already finished all of my sessions.

Recently I've been thinking about buying Bey and I a house to live in together. I just don't know if she'll be up to it.

She can keep her house so if and when we get into arguments she can go there but I doubt that, we'll have enough rooms for her to go cool off.

I really want a baby but it's too soon. I've made up for what I did. Things have been going good between Bey and I.

I decided to text her.

My Big Baby💙😏😘: Hey babygirl what are u 🔝 2?

My Queen👑💍❤: Hey baby, just folding the last bit of these clothes wbu?

My Big Baby💙😏😘: Oh I jus finished all of my sessions,I'm jus sittin in my office .

My Queen👑💍❤: Oh okay. I should be gettin off in a few.

My Big Baby💙😏😘: O, I was going to ask u if u wanted to look at some houses for us ?

My Queen👑💍❤: That's a big step for us babe, are u sure your ready for that?

My Big Baby💙😏😘: Of course I'm ready as long as I have u standing by my side💍

My Queen👑💍❤: Well on that note I guess I can stop by your place so we can look for houses 2gether .

My Big Baby💙😏😘: Ight, love you😘

My Queen👑💍❤: I love you too❤.

Welp looks like I'm going to be looking at houses with the love of my life. I packed up everything and grabbed my keys and IPhone 6s. I got into my Porsche and started it up.

I pulled out the parking lot and my phone started ringing. The caller ID said Ty🔫💲. I answered

"Nigga, u a clown. I ain't hear from you in months." I said as I drove.

"Jigga wassuh brooo. I was hiding out this bitch say I knocked her up and I only saw her one time which was at the club." He said.

"You coulda hit me up and said you needed help or sumthin."

"My bad bruh, but how's the single life." He asked laughing.

"I ain't single no mo, I got a bad one. I fucked up one time tho."

"Damn and what you did stupid."

"I sent a picture of my dick to this girl named Lauren."

"Lauren whoo, aye she lightskin." He asked sounding mad.

"Yea and she got a son by Weezy."

"Bruh, she the one who said I got her knocked up she foul I don't know why you messed with ha ass."

"It was just a pic dawg."

"Still Jig, don't mess up with this one you got. Send me a picture of her." He said

"Ight, I'll talk with you later bro love you." I said

"Love you too big bruh." He said and then hung up.

I looked for a picture of Bey in my phone. I found one that I took of Bey at her house. I sent it to him. Just looking at this picture had me hard.

 Just looking at this picture had me hard